Penthouse Party Trey's POV

Trey "Aight that's enough. You got me feeling all guilty right now. Damn all I wanna do is call her." I said sitting at the edge of the bed.

SAB = Stripper Ass B*tch "Relax baby, I'm not done yet."

Trey "Why you look at me like I give a f**k? I said get the f*ck off my d*ck" She stopped sucking and looked at me. "Now back the f*ck up." I said getting annoyed.

SAB "You're just drunk baby. Relax and have fun.

Trey "I'm bouta call her."

SAB "She probably busy. It's your last night to f**k around, wtf?"

I looked at her with a death stare then picked up my phone. She lucky I'm drunk and high. I'm feeling too smooth right now to deal with her sh*t. I dialed Keisha's number, but it rang out.

Trey "The f*ck could she be doing? I told her to have fun, but to answer my f**king calls."

SAB "Told ya. Now back to business?"

Trey "F*ck it, b2b." I said putting my hands behind my head and letting her do what she does best." I can't lie though, all I can think about is Keisha.

A few minutes later I heard my phone ring I grabbed it to look, but it cut off. The call came through again and it was Keisha.

Trey "F*ck!" I said standing up so fast that the hoe fell on the floor mad hard. "Sh*t! My bad, my bad." I said then answered my phone.

Phone Conversation with Keisha

Trey "Hello?" I said breathing mad hard into the phone.

Keisha "Babe you ok? What's up? Why did you call during your bachelor party? Not having fun?"

Trey "Trust me I had enough fun and now I'm thinking bout you. I wanna be with you when the sun comes up. And that's everyday." I said smiling.

Keisha "Awww baby, that's sweet. Where you wanna meet?"

Trey "The roof? Ain't no body up there." He laughed. "There should be a stairway leading you there."

Keisha "Ok, I need a few minutes though."

Trey "Yea me too." I know why I needed a few minutes, I need a shower. Why the f*ck does she need a few minutes?

Keisha "Ok, love you babe." She said then hung up.

Trey "Wait, hold up.."

I called her ass back, but she ain't answer. I cleaned up then headed up to the roof. I waited there for a good minute then she came through with that sexy walk that I liked.

Trey "It's about time you bring that ass here! Wtf took you so long?"

Keisha "I had to clean my self up a bit." She said sitting next to me.

Trey "Smell more like you took a shower to hide one ah them n*ggas scent, but you forgot to take a shower with your dress on."

Keisha "Babe chill. You missed me remember? Besides I can tell you took a shower too." She said laughing idky though cause I'm dead serious.

Trey "Yea I took a shower, I just got my d*ck sucked. Your turn." I said mad chill waiting for her to respond. The smile erased off of her face.