Happy

Months passed since Trey and I made up. We became closer and our love became stronger. Everything was cool with Draya and August too, everyone is happy but you know drama never leaves our side...

It June 1st and Trey just got the news from BET that he was nominated for three awards and they wanted him, August and Chris to perform together and my babe wasn't happy about it.

Trey "babe? can you believe this sh*t!?"

Keisha "I know, this is so f**ked up"

Trey "I'm not tryna be no b*tch ass n***as friend. P***y ass n***as don't know how to act yo. This sh*t crazy."

Keisha "babe, I'm sorry about this but you can do it. My momma always told me, never let someone else come between you and your money. It doesn't matter if you angry with them, just do what you getting paid for and keep it moving" I said wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning my head on his chest.

Trey "you know what...you right. Imma just do what the f**k I gotta do and keep it moving."

Keisha "what if he reaches out to you and apologized, what would you do?"

Trey "punch him in his f**king mouth" he said. I immediately looked up at him puzzled

Keisha "babe, be nice"

Trey "I'm just playing babe. Idk, if I feel he is genuine maybe I'll accept but I doubt he will apologize."

Keisha "well it's time we all moved on. Don't be so doubtful. And babe, since we all gonna be in the same atmosphere together, what if he tries to apologize to me?"

Trey "alright, you need to drop the subject" he said unwrapping my arms from around him and walking into his bathroom.

Keisha "babe! why are you avoiding the conversation? It's bound to happen"

Trey "I can't hear you babe! the water too loud!" he lied

Keisha "I know you don't want to hear it but we need to have this conversation now before..."

Trey walked back into his room "before what?" he asked cutting me off "you need to stop asking me sh*t you know the answer to" he said getting angry.

Keisha "you don't have to do all that but consider the convo over." I said grabbing my purse, pecking him on his cheek and headed for the door.

Trey "where you going?"

Keisha "home"

Trey "I thought we were gonna eat"

Keisha "babe, you can't be mean to me and expect me to stay" I said turning to face him.

Trey "how was I mean?"

Keisha "you know. I'm trying to talk to you about something that can potentially happen and you are ignoring me"

Trey "you know how I feel about this situation already. I told you I don't want you talking to that n***a and I mean it. I don't care if it's on some friend sh*t, I don't want it. If he apologizes, fine. Just keep it moving like you told me."

Keisha "..."

Trey "ok? now can we eat?"

Keisha "yes we can eat. I'm sorry, I don't know why I feel so guilty right now. I'm sorry babe, I won't bring it up again."

Trey "it's cool. I'm mad hungry, what did you make?"

Keisha "lasagna, carrots and broccoli"

Trey "put a smile on my face, I love it when you cook" he walked over to me smiling and rest his forehead on mine.