Versace, Versace

It was Wednesday June 11th and Draya and I were at the Versace store in Milan for a fitting. We were super excited to be here right now because who doesn't love a vacation. We are going to be here for four days. As we sipped champagne in the waiting area we were greeted by a beautiful woman named Ama. She is one of the custom designers at the shop.

Ama "Bonjour ladies. Welcome to Versace Milan. My name is Ama and I will be assisting you today."

Keisha "Hi, I am Keisha and this is my friend Draya"

Ama "nice to meet you. Please follow me, I'll give you the grand tour and then we will talk"

Draya "could it get any better?" she nudged me and smiled

We followed Ama through the entire store. It was grand and beautiful. It had gold finishes against white Italian marble and stunning chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The furniture through out was of course Versace and some parts of it are real gold. After the tour she took us to her office in the back to begin working.

Ama "have a seat ladies"

We sat down just like she requested.

Ama "let's start with you Draya, what do you envision your dress to be like?"

Draya "well, let's see. Something sexy, long and with a lot of cleavage exposed" she smile "oh and I think white or yellow would be the perfect color"

Ama "ok, give me a sec let me sketch something for you."

Draya "ok" Ama took her pad in hand and began mumbling to her self and drawing. She was really focused and quick at what she does because in no time she was finished.

Ama "here, what do you think?" she turned the sketch pad towards us.

Draya "oh my gosh! wow! that's magic! you are truly the best. I love it"

Ama "so this is the one?"

Draya "yes, I want that one." She said admiring the white gown that drops to the floor with a V neck cut down to her navel and a gold plated belt around the waist. The dress was short sleeved and looked some what like a roman goddess dress but not quite.

Ama "well I'm glad you like. Keisha your turn. Please describe for me what you have in mind."

Keisha "something sheer with gold lining. Also I want it sweeping the floor with either a slit right up the middle of my legs or on either leg. I will also like to have some cleavage showing."

Draya "oooh Fiyah! makes me want to rethink mine. Hold up though, didn't Trey say not too revealing?"

Keisha "is Trey my daddy?"

Draya "uh yea! He might not be your daddy by relation but when he be fu...."

Keisha "ok! alright! we don't need to hear all that. Draya behave. Oh my gosh, Ama forgive my friend." I said cutting her off before she can curse.

Ama "Ladies, it's cool. I have a daddy my self if you know what I mean" she smiled and winked at us.

Draya "now that's what I'm talking bout" she gave Ama a hi-5

Keisha "go Ama" I gave her one too

Ama "ok, so Keisha, we listening to Big Daddy Trey or nah?"

Draya "I love this woman" she laughed and looked at me for an answer.

Keisha "or nah!"

We all busted out laughing.

Ama "you sure?"