Disrespectful

A week later we were finally home. Everything feels strange when you are a new mom. You don't feel like your old self anymore. I feel misplaced like I am not in the know. That's the least of my worries though because I've got a beautiful baby girl whom I need to take care of and give all of my attention. Tremaine is the best dad ever for our daughter! He loves that little girl. Even though he is still nervous, he is doing the best he can with her and that's all that matters.

Ava "cries..cries..cries"

Keisha "Mommy's coming!" I yelled from downstairs as I heard her cries through the monitor. I rushed upstairs but it seems like Trey beat me to the punch.

Trey 🎶"I've got sun shineeee on a cloudy dayyy. When it's cold outsideeeee, I've got the month of May. I guess you'll say what can make me feel this way? my girl, my girlll. Talking bout my girllll. I've got soooo much hon.."🎶 He looked up saw me then stopped singing. "I didn't see you there." He smiled.

Keisha "Omg how did you do that? She stopped crying." I whispered with amazement on my face.

Trey "With this voice I can put any girl to sleep."

Keisha "Well we the only two you gon be putting to sleep. No one else."

Trey "I got you baby. Come here." He patted the other side of his lap so I can sit on it.

I went over to him and sat. It's so cute, he has Ava in his right arm and me in his left. I love us!

Keisha "I feel like crying right now."

Trey "Why babe?"

Keisha "Because this feels so perfect right now. It's a beautiful feeling to be in love and to love our little angel."

Trey "I know right. I will never let you two go."

Keisha "And we will never let you go daddy." I pecked him on the lips then got up and took Ava out of his hand and placed her back in the crib. "Baby I'm going for a run, will you be ok?"

Trey "Yes, I'll be fine. Go get your sexy on so I can tear that ass up in five weeks." He smirked and smacked my ass.

Keisha "Nasty." I laughed then went to my room and changed into my workout clothes.

I walked outside and stretched on our front lawn. After I warmed up I began running through our community on the side walk. I ran for about an hour blasting all of Trey's love making music in my head phones. "Keisha! Right?!" I turned around and it's B.O.B.

Keisha "Uh yes!" I said taking out my earbuds and jogging in place.

B.O.B "Congrats. I see you had the baby."

Keisha "Yes I did thanks." I smiled.

B.O.B "When did you give birth?"

Keisha "A week ago."

B.O.B "Damnnnn!" He said looking me up and down.

Keisha "What?"

B.O.B "Nothing." He laughed.

Keisha "Come on what? Spill it?"

B.O.B "Nah nothing."

Keisha "Sure. Anyways I should get back to my work out."

B.O.B "Well if you ask me you don't need it."

Keisha "You think so?"

B.O.B "Yea. I didn't wanna say this to disrespect your man but you look amazing for just popping out a kid. I mean, look at them thighs and your ask me no questions." He said laughing and rubbing his chin with two fingers.