Risky Business

The next morning everyone was hung over and in pain. We all lounged around the penthouse looking crazy as hell. Some of us wore dark shades to block out the light, some hair was messed up, some had a few bruises here and there, and others wore sweats just to be comfortable. We ordered breakfast and took pills and relaxed for about two hours before Bria turned on the TV and saw we were wanted!

Bria "Babe, babe, babe! omg!! look! everybody look!"

Keisha "Omg! wtf?!"

Trey "Sh****t! these n*ggas got us f**ked up. Ay! Bully, August! look at this sh*t man!" He said leaning towards the tv.

Bully "Broooo! wtf?! Oh so now they playing victims? Ight, I got something for them..."

Bria "Babe, please no! not what you are thinking! calm down."

Bully "I'm not even tryna hear it Bria! I'm bout to keep n*ggas quiet, the way it should have been last night." He began to walk up to his room.

Bria "Babe, where you going?!"

He ignored her and walked away.

Draya "Guys shhh, listen.." We all turned our attention to the TV screen.

News Reporter "Last night a terrible incident happened here at this upscale Vegas night club. Two well known artist, Trey Songz and August Alsina along with their entourage beat at least ten other individuals, some were women. We are not sure what started the brawl but it sure left many injured and the night club incurred some damages as well. Police are asking anyone with information regarding this incident to contact them as soon as possible. Trey and August the police are waiting to hear your side of the story. Thank you Diane, back to you."

Keisha "Wow! Intense. Babe, what are we gonna do?"

Trey "That's what we got lawyers for."

Keisha "Ok, I'm about to call mine right now. Baby, I'm so sorry I put you in this mess."

Trey "That sh*t could have happened any where it's not your fault. Motherf**kers need to learn to keep they hands to themselves. Imma take care of this, you don't need to worry babe."

Keisha "Should we turn ourselves in?"

Trey "Babe, now you trippin ight. Just chill out. You acting like we some criminals."

Keisha "Ok, I'll try." I said pacing back and forth.

Bria "Trey! can you talk to Bully for me please? I don't want him getting himself into any trouble." She said concerned.

Trey "I got you. And ladies, don't worry about a thang, let us men handle it ok." He reassured us. He then went up stairs along with the other men.

My little Bonnie and Clyde type happy feeling flew right out of the window and my Bonnie and Clyde I'm a real fugitive feeling stepped in. All of the women were worried and spent some time on the phone explaining to family and friends and venting amongst each other.

About one hour later the the men came downstairs.

Keisha "Any luck babe?"

Trey "Yea, my lawyer contacted the DA and there are no charges pending against us as of now, they just wanna hear our side of the story and the club is looking to get paid."

Bully "Typical sh*t."

Keisha "Ok, well at least that's not so bad."

Trey "Babe you worry too much."

Keisha "I know." I walked over to him and hugged his body tight.

Bully "So we just gonna stand here or hit up the pool party downstairs?!"