Our Baby Shower

It's the evening before our shower and my baby hasn't gotten back yet. Trey has been on tour for the past two and a half months and it has been torture for me. I've grown bigger and move a lot slower now and some part of my body is always hurting. I can't wait to get this over with, our baby girl needs to come out already!

Right now both of our families are here at our house plus Draya's fam and only Augusts' sis came because his mom doesn't like to fly. They are all helping me set up by cleaning the house and decorating the back yard. I was putting the finishing touches on the favors when my baby walked through the door.

Trey "Honey I'm homeeee!" He shouted with his arms wide open.

Keisha "Trey!!!! Baby I missed you!" A smile came across my face and I slowly walked over to him but he met me half way and we shared a very long kiss. When we broke it off that's when he acknowledged everyone else.

Trey "Hey y'all!"

Everyone: "Hey Trey!" "Glad you're back!" "Oh hey baby. How was it?!" "Big Broooo!" Etc

He walked over to them and hugged, kissed and dapped who he had to then took off his LV backpack and rest it on the couch.

Trey "Babe this place looks amazing." He said looking around. This is the first time he saw the finishing touches I made since he was on tour for so long.

Keisha "Yea it is!" I said all giddy.

Trey "You did a great job, thanks babe." He walked over to me and hugged and kiss me again.

Keisha "Oh it was nothing." I joked. "Wait till you see our master bedroom though."

Trey "Then come on." He smirked thinking nasty and sh*t. It seems like he is always ready for sex.

Keisha "Baby that's not what I meant. I mean you will really love it."

Trey "I'm sure I will." He smiled.

We both laughed and kissed. He sat on the couch then looked around as if something is missing.

Trey "What? Where the f**k them n*ggas at?" He turned and looked towards the opened door.

Keisha "Who?"

Trey "My manager and a few of my boys. They need a place to crash just for tonight so they can be at the shower tomorrow. Is that ok with you?"

Keisha "It's fine but where are they gonna sleep? All of the rooms are taken."

Trey "There is the guest house plus a little floor won't hurt. This place big as hell. There are mad couches and we still have that inflatable so they can make it work."

Keisha "Ok babe, what ever you want."

Trey "Ayo!!! Where the f**k y'all at?!" He went outside yelling. A few minutes later he came back with five buddies of his.

Trey introduced them to everyone and we all got back to preparing for tomorrow. Around 11pm I got tired so I kissed Trey and told everyone good night and I went to bed. Trey stayed down stairs to entertain his friends and our families. I left them downstairs drinking beers and watching TV. I took a shower and the next thing I knew it was morning already.

I love the way I woke up this morning. Trey was my alarm clock. He is all between my legs eating me out. This man is a freak but I like. Once he saw that I was awake he rose up.

Trey "Morning." He said smiling and licking his fingers.

Keisha "Hmm morning babe." I smiled and pecked him on the lips. "Thanks for that little wake up call." I smiled.