Sex Aint Better Than Love

I drove like a bat out of hell once he got in my car. I just wanted to get the f**k out of there and far away from Megan. I can't believe that hoe was pleasured by my man and it's partially my fault. I am disgusted and want to beat her ass so I turned the car around and pulled up outside the club. This time on the opposite side of the street.

Trey "Why we back here?"

Keisha "I forgot to do something."

Trey "What you forgot to do?"

Keisha "Trey just mind your business. This has nothing to do with you." I took my heels off and put on the flip flop in my car that I use when ever I get my toes painted. I grabbed a scrunchy from my glove compartment and tied my hair in a nice bun. "I'll be back don't move." I got out the car and walked across the street being sure to look left and right for any traffic.

Trey "What the f**k you mean don't move?" He said getting out the car yelling behind me.

I didn't answer so he just sat back in the passenger side mad clueless.
Megan was still standing outside with her face all screwed up trying to hail a cab. I walked up to the b*tch and wasted no time.

Keisha "Remember me?" As soon as she turned to the side to face me I punched her right in her mouth. I then pulled her hair and her purse fell to the floor spilling all of it's contents and her feet began to wobble from the heels she was wearing. "Stay away from me and mine. You hear me b*tch?!"

Megan "Get off me!" She screamed.

Keisha "Shut (I slapped her.) the (I slapped her again) f**k (another slap) up!"

She slapped me back and that was her bad because I went beast on the hoe. I ripped some of her weave out and busted her lips, her nose and I kicked her in the p*ssy.

Keisha "That's for messing with Trey b*tch!"

By this time everyone around was laughing and hyping it up. Security pulled me away and I dusted myself off and shook my self aggressively out of his hand. I began to walk back over to my car and that is when I saw Trey running towards me.

Megan "Man f**k that b*tch! Your man..."

Before she can saw anymore the world went black for her for about a second when I punched her straight in her face. She fell to the floor and I got on top if her, before I could do anything else a familiar manly hands pulled me off.

Trey "Yo Keisha! Wtf man? Why you do that for? You messed shawty up bad. She is bleeding and sh*t."

Keisha "..." I looked at him in anger and walked back over to my car and started the engine. He ran behind me and got in the passenger side.
I really don't know what happened at the club after I left but I don't care. What ever happens to her happens. She should have kept her vagina closed when it comes to my man.

Trey "Babe, you gonna talk to me?"

Keisha "What do you want me to say Trey? That should have been you I was beating but I know you would f**k me up so I didn't try sh*t."

Trey "Are you serious right now? Do you hear yourself? Look, I didn't start this sh*t, you did! And don't ever f**king forget that! What's a n*gga to do when his b*tch out there partying with his enemy?"

Keisha "Not f**k his ex! And I'm not saying you should f**k anyone but damn Trey. You got millions of women out there, why that b*tch who you called a hoe?!!! Uh? You tryna catch something?!"

Trey "Idk." He said softly. "I guess she was just convenient."

Keisha "A convenient hoe, I'm not surprised. That's why I beat her ass back there."