Ciroc Boyz Pool Party!

We finished eating lunch and the guys told us they had to leave us and we can meet them there. They had to arrive early to greet their guest and do media etc.

At 3pm the girls started getting ready. Draya dressed in my room. She wore a sexy, white two peice bikini with a heart cut out on her ass just above her crack. She wore Red wedges on her feet and took her LV tote bag to hold her towel etc. her cover up was a white net dress. She left her hair out, it was naturally flowy and long. She put her LV sun glasses on her head and she was ready to go.

I wore a white two peice bikini as well but mine had skinny gold chains connecting the top with the bottom. There was one chain in the front right in the middle and the back had three. One straight down the middle and two making a downward arch on my left and on my right. I wore my gold red bottom pumps and my LV tote. I also left my hair down and used the curling wand to make it curly. I put on my LV sun glasses. My cover up was a white close fitted dress with sleeves down to my elbow and the back was cut out all the way to my ass which showed my swim attire just right. I sprayed Chanel N • 5 on myself and Draya and it was time to pre game. We headed to the living room to join the rest of our girls.

Keisha "ooh lala, look at you guys. Sexy!"

Lisa "look at you two! We are all on fire!"

Draya "ok, what do we have to drink?"

Keisha "look over there, it seems the boyz left us a lil something"

We walked over to an ice bucket on the dining room table and it had a little white envelope on the table beside it. I opened it and it read: Ladies, today you will only drink Ciroc. This is in celebration of the Ciroc brand. It's time to turn up and pop them bottles! I know all of you look stunning too, so bottoms up. Enjoy! -Trey and August

Keisha "aww mad sweet"

Draya "well ladies, you heard them. Let's drink"

We popped two bottles of Ciroc, one peach and the other coconut. We mixed them with pineapple juice and drank it down. It was 4pm and we were all really tipsy.

Draya "how we getting there?"

Keisha "sh*t, idk. Where is it anyway"

Lisa "chicks remember we have a rental outside. I'm the least Fraust so I'll drive"

Keisha "na uh, I'm not with it"

Draya "come on don't be a vagina"

Keisha "what ever. Where is the place at any way. I forgot"

Niki "call Trey or August"

Draya "Keisha you call"

I took my phone out of my purse and called Trey.

Keisha "babe?"

Trey "hey sexy, you guys on ya way here right?"

Draya "we are lost!" She yelled into the phone.

Keisha "now how the hell we lost and we still at home?"

Draya "my bad" we all busted out laughing

Keisha "babe, where are you? Text me your address"

Trey "damn leaving y'all them bottles was not a good idea."

Keisha "babe, come ooon. Yea forget it, im drunk" I felt a little dizzy

Trey "don't touch the rental ok babe. I'll get someone to pick you guys up"

Keisha "no we got it. Don't worry about us"

Niki "looky here, I found the addy in my phone. Come on"

Keisha"bye babe. We gon be there soon."