Vegas Baby!

It is October 4th and we all gathered at Trey's house waiting to be picked up by the limo to go to the airport. I was super excited because Trey said that I can invite my 7 closest girls and if they have a man because it was going to be a huge penthouse suite, bigger than the one we had in Miami. It will be like a mansion up top of a hotel. Trey and all of his friends are going and even one of his ex girlfriends will be there since she is a close friend of Bully's. I don't like the situation and even though I never met her, I don't trust her.

Trey and I were out on his balcony.

Keisha "I won't have to hurt anyone on this trip right babe?"

Trey "You talking bout Megan?"

Keisha "And you too!"

Trey "Aaah, nah babe. We nothing but friends now."

Keisha "I heard she still wanna f**k you."

Trey "What? Idk anything about that. Where did you get this info from?"

Keisha "Don't worry about it, just know I will be watching that b*tch closely."

Trey "You don't have to do that, ya man got you. Imma hold you down, you don't have to worry about me this weekend."

Keisha "Ok, I trust you." I wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled him in close for a kiss.

August "Ayo! N*gga! the limo outside, come on."

Trey "Good looks son, we coming."

We locked up Trey's condo and grabbed our bags and went downstairs. It was a bunch of us so we gathered outside the limo and took pics of course. I was feeling myself. I had on a black leather like leggings that ensentuated my curves, a black tank top and a white blazer which had a triangle like bottom. I accessorized with a semi circle, gold plated necklace, a big, gold circle stud and a big, gold circle ring to match. I also had the two rings that Trey gave to me so I was decked out. My heels were a black, LB, red bottom with spikes all around and I wore my black Chanel bag. My hair was in a bun.

Trey dressed to match me. He had on his black LB red bottom spike sneakers, a bkack jeans, black fitted Tshirt and his black Hermes belt. We looked so fly together. Plus all of our luggage was LV. Our friends were fly too, we like to think of ourselves as part of the money team lol. The chauffeur came and began to load everyone's luggage. All you can see was LV, Hermes, Gucci, MCM bags going into the trunk of the limo.

Trey "Lemme help you with that my man." he said to the chauffeur.

Chauffeur "Thank you sir, but it's my job you don't have to worry your self."

Trey "Nah, I insist. It's cool brotha, I'm human too, I can help out. I wasn't blessed with these muscles for nothing." He balled his fist and kissed his right tricep and smiled at me to turn me on.

Chauffeur "Is that your lady?"

Trey "Yea."

Chauffeur "Good choice sir. She is beautiful."

Trey "Thanks." He said smiling.

Chauffeur "Thank you for the help sir, you are a good man." He bowed to Trey as if he was a royal or something and walked over to the door and opened it so that everyone can get in.

Trey "Did you see that?" he asked me while pointing to the chauffeur.

Keisha "Yea, that's odd. I wonder which country he came from."

Trey "Well I'll be damn. I told you your n*gga is a royal." He joked.

Keisha "Well I know for sure that you are my king." I said looking up at him.