First Date

The next morning I woke up with the craziest headache ever. My head was pounding and all I felt like doing was throwing up. I got off of my bed and ran to my bathroom sink and let it all out. I felt like sh*t! Every time I drink so much I always regret it the next day. I rinsed my mouth and looked up in the mirror, my hair was a mess and I still had on makeup. I noticed I was wearing just a white teeshirt. I couldn't stand to see myself that way at all so I brushed my teeth and did mouthwash. Then I washed my hair and took a shower.

After getting dressed in a white Victoria's Secret shorts and a pink tank top I put on my white fuzzy slippers also from VS and headed to my kitchen. I grabbed a glass from the white cabinet and was about to turn around when I heard a male voice saying good morning. The glass dropped to the floor and broke as I let out a soft scream. I turned around fast and it was Trey songz.

Keisha "what the f**k Trey!"

Trey "sorry, sexy"

Keisha "oh my gosh. You scared me! Look, I'm trembling"

Trey came up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek "sorry" he whispered, "I'll clean up"

Keisha "no that's fine, you've done enough for me last night I'm sure"

Trey "is that suppose to mean my d**k game is weak?"

I couldn't believe my ears when he said that.

Keisha "your wat!?"

Trey "oh, you can't remember?" He smiled "well you were really f**ked up last night. Why do you think I'm here?"

Keisha "sooooo, you are saying we had sex?"

Trey "would that be bad if we did?" He said with a straight sexy face

Keisha "no, i just hope it was da shit, that's all"he raised his eyebrow and had a wicked smile on his face.

Trey " let me take you out tonight"

Keisha "oooh where?"

Trey "any where you wanna go baby"

Keisha "how about dinner and a movie?"

Trey "sounds fun, I'll pick you up at 8"

Keisha "cool"

Trey "ight, lemme clean this sh*t up and go home to take a shower cause a n***a stink!" Both of us busted out laughing

Keisha "you crazy. You should let me make you breakfast before you leave. You know, for all the trouble I prolly put you through last night"

Trey "it's cool, I'll eat after I do my morning work out at home. Thanks though"

Keisha "your lost" I said confidently.

Trey cleaned up the glass and left. I immediately called up Draya to find out wtf happened to me last night.

Phone Convo Draya and Keisha

Draya "hello?"

Keisha "wats up girlfriend?"

Draya "I'm good, but how are you?

Keisha "girl, I called to ask you some crazy ass questions cause I barely remember last night"

Draya "hold on, hold on I'm coming over"
.
Keisha "that's why I love having my best friend living right below me. Hurry up chicka"

We hung up the phone and I prepared two glasses of orange juice and two bagels with creme cheese and a bowl of fresh fruits. I put them on a white tray with handles and took them to my living room area and placed it on my glass center table. At this point in time I was so hung over that I did not care about getting my white leather couches dirty. I just wanted to be comfortable while my girl dishes the tea.