Smart Phones

Five days passed and there was no contact between Trey and I. Or at least on my part because I didn't get a new phone until yesterday so I'm not sure if he tried calling before. Each day I cried because I missed him and wanted my man back. I finally decided to pick my self up and got the courage to stop by his place. I didn't know what I am going to say to him or what he is going to say to me but it's worth a try. I pulled up outside of his place in my bmw. I rolled up my windows, locked the car and went in his building. Once I reached to his floor I rang his bell and waited. There was no answer so I decided to call. His phone went straight to voicemail. I rang the bell again and waited five minutes then left. on my way out the building I heard a female laughing with a guy coming down the block. As they came closer, I noticed it was Trey. My heart skipped a beat because to me it looked like he moved on so quickly. He took one of her hands and spin her around, when he looked ahead he noticed me and his smile disappeared.

Trey "Keisha?"

Keisha "Trey, can I talk to you for a moment?"

Trey "sure. Excuse me Tanya" he said to the chick.

We stepped aside.

Keisha "was it her on the phone that night?"

Trey "...."

Keisha "can you please answer me?" tears began to stream down my eyes

Trey "yea" he said in a low voice

Keisha "how could you Trey?"

Trey "how could I!? how could you?! two of my n**gas!"

Keisha "it was only one and you know the situation with him. As far as August, I never f**ked him and what I did was a mistake. I know I hurt you really bad but that does not mean you should call me while fucking that hoe!"

Trey "I didn't mean to call you"

Keisha "yea, whatever!"

Tanya "Trey? is everything ok babe?" she came walking up to us.

Trey "give me a second, ok! I'm talking to my..." he paused because he didn't know what to call me. I saw confusion in his eyes.

Tanya "your girl?! This is the b*tch you were telling me about?"

Trey "yo, watch your f**king mouth! You and I are done for the night, go the f**k home."

Tanya "whatever n**ga! I don't need you any way" she said walking off

Keisha "wow. How many b*tches did you smash in the past week?"

Trey "...." he turned away and put both of his hands to his forehead in frustration "ahhh!" he screamed out " why sh*t always have to be so complicated!?"

Keisha "answer the question please"

Trey "two" he said so low I could not hear

Keisha "what?"

Trey "I f**ked two b*tches ok!" He repeated.

Keisha "wow, I hope you are satisfied now. I f**ked up twice so you go smash two hoes to get even. There! I'm hurting just like you were hurting. Are we even now?! how does it feel?!" I looked at him in disgust, turned away and walked to my car. He came running after me and grabbed my hand.

Trey "look, I'm sorry. I did all of this sh*t out of the pain I felt just to get back at you. They don't mean sh*t to me."

Keisha "I just can't right now! at least you didn't have to hear my brains being screwed out by some n**ga! I had to hear that sh*t! It's funny because I thought I could handle it, that's why I came here tonight but truth is, I'm not built for this kind of sh*t! I'm hurting so bad right now Trey, idk what to do.."
I pulled my hand away, threw his promise ring on the floor, got in my car and drove off.