The Move / The Neighbors Know My Name.

A week after the proposal the house was finally ours. Trey wanted to quickly move us in so that when he goes on tour in April I'll be all set. Draya and August agreed to help us move so we all loaded up in Trey's range and drove down together. It's bitter sweet leaving my condo behind because I love that place but I'm also excited to live in my new home. Both Trey and I left most of our furniture behind because we are not selling our places in NY. We will use them as a place to crash when duty calls etc. We took all of our clothes, jewelry etc and we shipped all of our cars to NJ.

We arrived at our new house at 12:20pm. It seems so big and empty. It's now my job as the woman of the house to make it feel like home. Trey, Draya and August helped the delivery men unload the Uhaul that brought our intimate items. I stood in the doorway and watched the beautiful scene.

Trey "Babe can you believe it? This sh*t crazy. I would have never thought I would have been this much in love to me standing here with you right now. Damn." He said putting down the box he was fetching and moving in closer to me. He held my hips, smiled then kiss me.

Keisha "I know, it's surreal right?" I smiled then held his head and pulled him in for a kiss. "I'll go make us some snacks."

Trey "With?"

Keisha "I brought stuff with me from NY. I'll make sandwiches and some Lemonade."

Trey "Cool. We bouta change and go chill on the court for a bit."

Keisha "Ok, I'll bring it out."

Trey "Thanks babe."

Just then August and Draya came walking in the house laughing mad loud.

Draya "You good Keisha?"

Keisha "Yes boo."

August "Babe, I'm bouta go change."

Draya "K I'll be right up."

August "Cool." He ran up the steps. "Yo Trey! Which room we staying in?!" He shouted.

Keisha "Draya I just wanted to say that I am sooo happy for you. You seem so much happier now."

Draya "Awww thanks boo. I just didn't know he loved me this much but I guess it takes something drastic to happen for people to change. But yes, I am extremely happy. I can't wait to plan our wedding!" She said with a big smile on her face.

Keisha "I can't wait either because you know I gotta help whether you like it or not."

Draya "Of course girl! I wouldn't have it any other way."

Keisha "Love you."

Draya "Love you too."

We hugged and then she went up stairs to join August.

I headed to the kitchen and started making the snacks. I cut up some Bananas, Strawberries and apples and placed them in a bowl. I made some cheese paste sandwiches and Lemonade. By the time I was done I found Trey and the others in the back yard on the basketball court. I brought the trays and bowls out one by one then fill up a plastic bag with disposable cups, plates and napkins then brought it out.

I moved in closer to the court with intentions of informing them that the food is ready but I couldn't help but stare at Trey's body. It was dripping with sweat and his chest imprint was showing through his shirt. I didn't have to look at the imprint for long though because it seems like he got too hot so he took his shirt off and threw it on the bench.

A few moments later he caught me looking at him with googley eyes so he paused the game and jogged over to me.

Trey "What's up babe?"