Miami to Cancun This Bachelor/ette Sh*t Crazy

Our rehearsal dinner went super smooth. It was nice to hang with the parents. They also gave us their advice even though we feel like we didn't need it.

It's 10:00 P.M. now and we are about to dip out of my house.

Keisha "Baby Imma miss you." I said to Ava while feeling all guilty and sad to leave her. "Mommy loves you and I promise we will take you with us on our honeymoon." I kissed her up a bunch of times.

Trey "Not on the first night though. Don't get me wrong, I love my baby more than life, but on that night it's time for you to bring me that ass!" He smacked my ass and bit his lips. The only thing wrong with that is my mom was the one holding Ava and she couldn't believe her eyes.

Keisha "Forgive him mom, he is a bit tipsy."

Mrs. Carter "It's ok honey, he reminds me of your father." She said laughing.

Keisha "Mommm, let me find out that you and dad were freaks with all them hints you dropped lately." We laughed.

Mrs. Carter "All this wedding in the air is making me remember the old times, you know? I miss them sometimes, but I also love seeing you experiencing what I did. It's a beautiful feeling to know that your daughter has found a man who loves her and protects hers. Well at least a man that tries with your stubborn self." She laughed. "Well anyway, go on, Ava looks sleepy. I'm about to put her to bed.

Keisha "Ok mom. Love you." I kissed her on the cheek then grabbed Trey's hand and led him out the house. "Lets go babe."

We met a white Maybach in the drive way. Trey opened the door for me and I got in and so did he.

Keisha "Ok, since you already gone imma get gone right with you babe." I said pulling out a bottle of SX Tequila from the ice bucket in front of us. I opened it and drank directly from the bottle cause the bottle is too sexy.

Trey "You sharing?"

Keisha "You don't have to ask babe, just take it."

Trey took the bottle out of my hand, took a sip mad quick then covered it back and placed it in the ice bucket then kissed me passionately. He ran his hand up my tight ass black dress then pulled it all the way up my thigh.

He leaned me back and hovered over me. He sucked on my neck and pushed his middle finger up in me.

Keisha "Ahhh babe, right there. Damn."

Trey "Take it off and turn around." He said then licked his lips and rubbing his hands together.

Keisha "K, you a freak babe." I laughed and did as he said. I raise my dress up over my ass and he helped me pull my thong down to my knees.

He unbuckled his pants and pulled out his man piece. Sh*t was hard as a rock. He entered me and I forgot where we were and screamed his name.

Keisha "Hmm Trey!" He put his finger in my mouth so that I can bite on it.

Trey "Shhh baby." He said laughing.
I began sucking on his finger like it was his d*ck, which made him laugh even more. "Your p*ssy is the best." He smacked my ass.

Keisha "And I love your d*ck daddy. Ahh!"

He pulled out and laughed. We can't do this sh*t here. You mad funny." He said sitting back and pulling me on his lap. I began to grind my ass on him and moaned. He leaned me back and kissed me. He cupped my boobs and massaged them for a while.

A few moments later we heard the car stopping and the Driver saying we are here! He unlocked the doors, but Trey quickly locked them back.

Trey "Aight you gon need to give us a minute please!"