NYE etc...

Keisha's POV

Everyone "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Happy New Year!!!!!!!." We all yelled out in joy and everyone began to give out hugs and kisses, but all of my joy turned to hurt within one second as I watched my best friend kiss my man on live feed.

My heart fell apart and I had to take a seat. Tears streamed down my eyes as I just sat there and looked. No one noticed so I quickly closed the screen and ran into my room. A few minutes later my phone rang and it is Trey.

Trey "Hello?"

Keisha "..."

Trey "Hello? Keisha? Baby please talk to me, I can explain."

Keisha "..."

Trey "Keisha? Baby?....f**k! Keisha just answer me please!"

I hung up and threw the phone on my bed and cried in the palm of my right hand mad loud while holding my tummy with the left.

Rewind to Trey's POV @ The Bank Night Club in Vegas.

Trey "Vegas! Y'all ready?!" I shouted in the mic. My entire crew and I were up on stage sippin on some good liquor and turning up. I'm feeling really good right now that all my people made it through the year. I looked at the count down and see is time. "Fellas if you got a special lady in the crowd tonight make sure you kiss her real good. And ladies make sure you kiss him back real good! It's bout to be the New Year! Turn Up! Yuuh! Let's do this!"

The entire club "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Happy New Year!!!!!!!!" Everyone screamed as gold and black confetti and balloons dropped down from the ceiling.

I looked out in the crowd and everyone was doing as I said. I turned right to hug everyone who came with me but instead Draya grabbed my out stretched hands wrapped it around her waist and put her hands around my neck then kissed me mad hard. I tried pulling away but she pulled my head back and stuck her tongue in my mouth. This sh*t happened so fast that I didn't have time to react plus the fact that I'm faded right now didn't help. The drunk part of me wanted to kiss her back because I'm horny as f**k right now and my girl not here to take care of it. Plus her tongue work seem good as hell but I know all this sh*t is wrong so I pulled away, took her hands off me and wiped my mouth off.

Trey "What the f**k?!" I turned around looking at my n*ggas mad puzzled trying to see if anyone can tell me wtf just happened but everyone was staring at us with that Oh Sh*t You Dead N*gga look. So I grabbed the b*tch hand and pulled her in the VIP room back stage. "Draya what the f**k was that!? Are you f**king stupid?! Wtf?! Aaahhh!" I yelled out in frustration pacing back and forth in the room holding my head trying to figure out what imma do.

Draya "Trey stop playing." She smiled and stumbled over to me.

Trey "You're f**king wasted."

Draya "No I'm not." She smiled and tried to hug on me.

Trey "Yo get the f**k outta here with all that!"

Draya "Kiss me daddy."

Trey "No f**k you, I int with it." I moved her back a bit with my hands and pulled up a chair for her to sit. "Sit there and don't move." I said pointing to the chair.

Draya "Oh you're a real bad boy." she giggled. "I love me a bad boy."

Trey "What you laughing at?" I asked in frustration. She laughed and grabbed my pants waist trying to unbuckle it. "Draya! Your friend is f**king pregnant ok!? Why are you doing this? We can't do this!" I stepped way back from her.

Draya "If that's the only reason you have as to why we shouldn't do it, then we should." She got up and took her dress off revealing her red silk bra and tong. She has small breast but her ass made up for it all. Idk if shawty is beginning to catch my eye right now or if I am way too fraust. What ever it is I int doing sh*t with her though.