Miami Pt 2

Rihanna "August ate me out last night."

Keisha "Wtf? You mean like your p*ssy in his mouth?" I said it too loud so she pulled me back out of the house and shushed me.

Rihanna "Yes, we f*cked." She said looking all embarrassed.

Keisha "Wow and two minutes ago this n*gga was all in his feelings. I can't believe this f**kimg sh*t. Smh."

Rihanna "Wait so I was right?"

Keisha "Bout what?"

Rihanna "The two of you."

Keisha "There ain't no two of us, never has been." I said getting annoyed. "Let's go, I'm over this."

Rihanna "Well if you must know I don't have feelings for him, nor does he for me. It just happened, it was the Molly and it was kind of a sympathy f**k after I told him Chris and I are truly over."

Keisha "This was after everyone got knocked out?"

Rihanna "Yea..." She trailed off into giving me all of the details.

Rihanna's POV: The night before on the plane

August "Look at them n*ggas, everyone knocked out." We both looked back and laughed. For some reason I was sitting on his lap. "So you really gave up on Chris uh?"

Rihanna "Yea, do me a favor and not talk about that f**k n*gga round me."

August "Ohh, it's like that?"

Rihanna "Just like that."

August "You really be f**king around with females?" He asked in his thick New Orleans accent and changing the subject.

Rihanna "Yea." A smile came across his face and I focused on his lips as he licked them.

August "What you like about it?"

Rihanna "August stop playing." I laughed as his boner poked my thigh.

August "I don't play, now answer the question." He said seriously and looking extra sexy.

I need him inside me right now, so I pulled him in close and kissed his lips.

Rihanna "Don't that answer your question?"

August "No. Try it again, maybe I'll get it then." I laughed and he smiled. "Let's go." He lifted me off of his lap and he stood up. He looked around then held my hand.

Rihanna "Where you taking me?"

August "You'll see." He led me to the ladies room and hiked me up on the sink.

He didn't waste anytime, he opened my legs and pulled them closer to his face. He kneeled down and gave me that work. After that he pounded it in me right on the sink. I took my top off revealing my naked tits.

He nibbled them and sucked every inch of my body. I then turned around and I threw my ass back making him moan. He smacked and rubbed on it then he came. He threw the rubber in the trash.