Chilling at Mrs. Tucker's House

We all went down the steps and sat in the living room. Draya and I decided to split from the group to get some munchies. she got some soda from the fridge, fruits and whipped cream. I made popcorn in a big bowl and grabbed some chips and candy. We went back to join everyone. Forrest brought cards and a bottle of Grey Goose and Ciroc.

Keisha "do you have anything sweet?"

Forrest "yea, in the kitchen"

Trey "I'll go" he went to the kitchen and brought a bottle of champagne.

Keisha "thanks babe but you forgot the cups and napkins"

Trey "sh*t, August that's you man"

August "ight" he went into the kitchen and got some disposable cups and napkins from the cupboard.

Forrest "ight so we playing Beramid"

Keisha "oh I love that game!"

Kylie "me too!"

Forrest set the cards up on the floor and we all gathered around with our drinks in hand. He explained the rules and we began playing. The guys where kicking our butts because they were determined to get us drunk for their own pleasure. We played for a while and I lost terribly. Because of that, I was really tipsy. August was a tipsy too way more than the other guys because Draya turned her luck around and got him messed up. After that game we decided to take shots, so it was a house full of buzzed people. Trey's mom and grandma was in their rooms not paying us any mind. They are really cool.

Trey "I'm gone right now"

Keisha "lets play strip poker"

Trey "you done lost your mind, I ain't that drunk to let you strip in front of these n***as" Trey said to me.

Keisha "then maybe you should take another shot then. Come on babe, we all family"

Trey "so what, they still n***as and a man's eyes always wanders"

Draya "so you saying if I strip you gon look?"

Trey" why not"

Keisha "you can look all you want but you better not touch!" I said shoving him

Trey "let's play"

Keisha "Perv"

30mins into the game Draya was in her bra and panties, Trey his shorts only, August his brief, Forrest his T-shirt and boxers, Kyle her dress without any panties under and I was in my bra and thong. The next move in the game, Kylie dared me to remove my bra. Everyone was mad hyped and cheering me on. I took off my bra and covered my breast with my hand. I was now in control and I chose August, I asked him to remove his briefs...

August "nah, I'm not with it"

Draya" don't be a punk babe come on!"

Trey "yea n***a, just do it"

August "nah son, I can't, y'all n***as don't understand" he picked up his shirt from off the floor, turned around quickly while sitting, got up and walked off "I'm done man. Y'all set up the movie, I'll be back"

Keisha "August! you a punk"

Draya "yea babe! Where you going?"

Forrest "wtf was that?"

Trey "idk"

Kylie's "well let's get dressed and go watch the movie"

Keisha "ok"

Trey "I'm down"

We put our clothes on and went down to the theater room. I sat next to Trey in the front row, Kylie next to Forrest in the row begin us and Draya sat down in the back waiting for August to show face. They put Bait DVD in the system and we began to watch. 15 mins into the movie I wanted to use the bathroom.