After Party

Draya and I went back to the hotel and changed clothes. I wore the shortest skirt I could find and a crop top. The skirt was red and my crop top white. I wore my black red bottom LB heels. I matched it with a black LV clutch and gold hoop earrings and some gold rings. Draya looked fiyah as well, she wore a white, really short bodycon dress. She matched it with pink Chanel pumps and a pink Chanel bag. We hailed a cab and gave the address to Drake's venue which was a house on the hills.

We arrived to the party around 11:30pm and was asked to surrender our cell phones and any electronic devices we had on us. We gave over our cell phones and walked up the driveway into the house. We saw a bunch of drunk girls in the kitchen getting drinks and dancing, guys smoking weed etc. We looked outside and saw Drake by the Dj booth chilling with his peeps with a drink in hand.

Keisha "shots?"

Draya "you wanna tell me what's been bugging you?"

Keisha "tomorrow, promise"

Draya "alright. It's whatever"

We went to the bar and took a shot of patron and got our selves some frozen margaritas. We walked outside to Drake and gave him a hug.

Drake "you made it!"

Keisha "yea, I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I said slurred because I was drunk. The more I drank, the more I thought about August and what the f**k he is prolly doing with Syven right now and if Trey is doing the same sh*t. So to myself, I said f**k it and Imma do what I please tonight.

Drake "glad to hear that. You look good tonight. I mean real good" he said licking his lips.

Keisha "thanks"

Draya "Drake, stop being a perv!"

Drake "you too Draya, you look good!"

Draya "more like it. If you hit on one of us, you gotta hit on both of us" we all laughed

Drake "you wanna smoke?"

Keisha "yea. Draya, you with it?"

Draya "nah imma just chill here and let you two rock"

Drake "ight" he held my hand and took me up stairs to the master bedroom's balcony over looking the party. He rolled up and we puff, puff passed for almost an hour.

By this time I was just ready for what ever. I didn't care about all the sh*t that went down recently. I was high and drunk at the same time and was finally having fun.

Drake "you good?"

Keisha "yea, I'm fine. I got the munchies now though. you got stuff to eat?"

Drake "mostly drinks but there might have something in the cupboards"

Keisha "ok, I'll go check"

Drake "no stay here, I'll be back" he went down stairs and came back with a bag of Munchies from Lays.

Keisha "the name is funny for right now" I laughed

Drake "I know" he laughed as well.

I popped the bag open and left the balcony and sat on the master bed. Drake followed me and stood in front of me. I looked at him from head to toe and he was looking all delicious to me now.

Keisha "come sit next to me"

Drake "what's up? you good now?"

Keisha "here" I fed him a chip and liked my fingers one by one slowly. I looked down and saw his d*ck from through his pants getting all hard and sh*t. I busted out laughing because I knew both of us were crazy and we are just friends. I laid back on the bed still laughing and decide to tease him a lil.