Jamaica

A little later in the afternoon was much cooler, so we decided to take a walk through the resort. Ava was in a baby sling all wrapped up, hanging from Trey's chest as we walked holding hands. I love this place, it's simply amazing. The best part is that I'm with my two best friends in the whole entire world.

We stopped at one of the tiki hut looking bars that's by the pool and got two virgin piña coladas. Mine is coconut flavored and Trey's is blue Hawaiian. We left the bar with drinks in hand and continued walking. We passed by the casino, a few restaurants, the water park section and kiddie playground and then decided to head back to the pool area to chill outside. We sat on the pool chairs and relaxed under the umbrellas because Ava would have been too hot if we didn't.

Keisha "Baby this is great. I love the serenity of it all." I said looking at him.

Trey "Gimmie kiss." He leaned over to me and pouted his lips and we kissed. "You're welcomed."

Keisha "Cocky much?"

Trey "That's why you love me though." He smirked.

Keisha "You right. I love you more than anything."

Trey "Love you too babe."

Keisha "Is she still sleeping? I see movements."

Trey "Yea, she good. I like your dress by the way."

Keisha "Awww thanks babe. I'm glad you noticed. I'm trying." I blushed cause I'm proud of myself. I have on a nice brown sun dress and one of those flappy beach hats with a brown MK sandals. I tried to cover up as much as I can. "I like your cute little shorts too and your shirt."

Trey "This lil thing? pssh." He brushed me off jokingly trying not to smile. He had on a beige shorts, the ones that cuts off by his knees and a white Tshirt which highlighted his sexiness of course.

Keisha "You look good as always babe." I smiled."

Trey "What do you wanna do? You wanna get in?"

Keisha "Where? In your shirt?" I looked puzzled.

Trey "Nah" He laughed. "The pool."

Keisha "Oh, no babe I'm good." Thinking about the baby suits that I packed.

Trey "I know what you thinking but look behind us."

Keisha "Riiight. Ok let's go." I said as I saw the swim shop right behind us.

We went inside and looked about for a while trying on silly hats, snorkels, sun glasses and putting sun tan lotion on each other's noses.

Keisha "Oooh baby, look, I like that one." I said pointing to a white one piece bathing suit that would cover everything except my legs.

Trey "Go try it on."

I grabbed the swimsuit and headed to the dressing room. I tried it but my ass and thighs too juicy to be left out like this. I know Trey is bout to say something. I walked out the dressing room and twirled in front of him.

Keisha "What you think?"

Trey "I like it." He Smacked me on my ass mad hard 👋.

Keisha "Ouch babe, that hurts." I said rubbing my ass and laughing.

Ava "Cries, cries"

Keisha "Babe see what you did?"

Trey "You see what your ass did?" He rolled with laughter.

Keisha "You so crazy babe, love you." I kissed him and went back into the dressing room.

Trey "Get a shorts though!" He yelled out to me so that I can hear him.