The Holidays

Spending quality time with my mom brought back childhood memories. She really helped me a lot over the past two weeks. I appreciate her very much and I'm happy she can stay for Christmas and New Years. My dad will also be joining us as well as Trey's mom, grandmom, Brother and Kylie will come to NY and stay over at his house. We plan to have one big family dinner at my place since I cannot leave the house as yet.

Today is December 19th, 9:30pm and Trey just came back from his business trip. He looks exhausted, stressed and tired when he opened my door.

Keisha "Babe! You're back!" I jumped off the couch screaming while running over to him.

Trey "Hey babe." He said dropping his LV backpack on the floor and walked over to meet me half way. He smiled mad hard and wrapped me in his arms. He then stooped down and kissed my tummy then rose up again while holding onto my hips. "How you been babe? Is everything ok with you? Am I missing something? Did the doc clear you off bed rest?" He looked at me with that cute ass puzzled face.

Keisha "No, I'm still on it." I frowned. "You know that though."

Trey "Nah cause I see you running and sh*t so I'm just asking."

Keisha "Ugh, babe don't start." I rolled my eyes. "I'm happy to see you that's all." I looked up at him and kissed him.

Trey "I missed you too babe, sorry I took so long but this day was sh*t." He kissed me back.

Keisha "Awww, what happened babe? Let me take your bag and fix you a plate." I walked over to pick up his bag but he pulled me back by my hand.

Trey "Where you going? You be bugging sometimes." He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. "I'm a grown man, I got it. You just go relax, I'll fix my own plate and meet you in bed if you know what I mean." He rubbed on my body and turned me around. He winked his right eye and kissed me.

Mrs. Carter "Hey Tremaine! She yelled from the kitchen."

Trey "Sh*t, I forgot your mom is here, why you int remind me?" He whispered to me and then turned around to look at her. "Hey mommy! How you doing? Forgive me Mrs. Carter, I didn't see you there." He walked over to her and hugged her.

Mrs. Cater "It's ok honey." She hugged him back and smiled. "You can go settle in, I'll fix you that plate. You look tired."

Trey "Thanks and yes, very tired." He kissed her forehead and walked over to his backpack, picked it up, held on to my hand and led me in my room.

As soon as we got to my room, he locked my door and gently braced me up against it and kissed me passionately. He dropped his bag to the floor and rubbed all over my body.

Keisha "Hmmm, babe."

Trey "You don't know how bad I missed this babe." He sucked on my neck and put his hand up my dress. He then pulled away and gave me a seductive smile. He walked over to my bed, took off his shirt and pants and used his finger to signal me to come over to him.

He took off my white long sleeve VS, cotton night gown and slid my panties off. He took my hand and we went into the shower. He turned the water on and gently fingered me then lift my right foot up a bit and rubbed his d*ck between my legs. I felt bad because we couldn't have sex and it's clear he is horny right now. I reached for his d*ck and stroked it softly then rough. He looked up and held onto the shower wall with his right hand and moaned. I did that for a bit then I got on my knees and sucked the sh*t out of his d*ck. I didn't do it rough to shake my self up but it was really good because he was pulling on my hair. After a while he pulled out and bust on my tits then helped me up and kissed me softly.

Trey "I love you."

Keisha "Love you too Daddy."

Trey "Don't call me that sh*t right now and I can't even put it in. F**k!" He said a bit frustrated.