Miami to Cancun This Bachelor/ette Sh*t Crazy 2

Her shades fell to the floor and she quickly picked it up and put it back on.

Keisha "Give me these f**king shades! You annoying me with this now." I snatched them off of her face.

Rihanna "No!"

Draya and I couldn't believe our eyes at what we saw.

Keisha "Omg!!!! Where the f**k is he?!!!" I am not light skinned, but at the sight of her face, I got red! Imma kill that b*tch n*gga!

Draya "When did this happen?! How could he do that?! Why didn't you f**k him up.?!"

Rihanna "This happened in LA a few days ago. After the awards. And it's not as easy as it sounds."

Keisha "You have a good point there." I down my head and remembered being sexually assaulted by B.O.B. "Im so sorry that this happened to you." I said with tears in my eyes. "Imma get Trey." I unlocked the bathroom door but Rihana pulled me back.

Rihanna "Stop! I don't want Trey to know, it will f**k up your big day. Please, let's tell him after your wedding ok?"

Keisha "Ok, but are you gonna be ok? Look at you." I touched her face and she flinched a bit. "So it's not just yours eyes? I can't believe that p*ssy ass n*gga." I shook my head.

Draya "Lemme get my foundation, cause you not about to be hiding behind them shades."

Keisha "Does anyone else know?"

Meanwhile Draya left to get her makeup kit.

Trey's POV

Trey "Yo, Draya! Where the f**k Keisha at?"

Draya "In the ladies room."

Trey "K, good looks." I headed in that direction.

Draya "No, Trey! Don't go in there. She is with Rihanna."

Trey "F**k is that suppose to mean?" I pressed her.

Draya "They are having a private moment."

Trey "Do you hear how you sound right now?"

Draya "It's girl talk Trey, nothing crazy."

Trey "Lezbehonest, everything straight in there right?" I tried to code sh*t, but she wasn't getting it.

Draya "What?"

Trey "Forget it Draya. Just as long as they not f**king." I said under my breath and walked off and sipped on my cup of Henny that was in my hand.

A few moments later Keisha came out. It's about damn time, we already in the air! She came over to me, sat on my lap and hugged me tight.

Trey "You good babe? Why does it look like you've been crying?"

Keisha "We'll talk later babe."

Trey "Did you f**k up?"

Keisha "Is that all you can think about? Im out." She got up, shook her head and walked down the aisle and sat next to Cole.