Miami

Trey's POV
We went back to the airport and checked the plane but Keisha wasn't there. Wtf did I do? What am I missing?

Trey "Yo her cell is ringing, but no answer." I placed my free hand on my head mad stressed out.

Draya "That's cause her phone in my bag, look! I just heard it." She said pulling Keisha's cell out of her bag.

Trey "F*ck it I'm calling the cops."

August "We don't need to do all that man, I'm sure she fine."

Trey "Yea tell that to yourself n*gga. I'm freaking out son, ain't even gonna act all hard about it. I'm worried as hell."

Forrest "He is right Trey, you gotta wait 24 hours to file a missing persons report."

Trey "I can't live that long without her man. Imma do my own search yall can do what ever the f*ck yall want. I'm out." I hopped in the car and they all ran behind me. Wtf, they really think I'm playin'

Bully "Aye Trey man, I'm down for what ever you doing, but can we atleast go back to the house first to clean up?"

Trey "N*gga yall think I'm f**king playing? Get the f**k out the car if yall not down."

Draya "That's my girl so I'll go to hell and back for her. I'm down."

Rihanna "I'm down."

Niki "F**k yea, no question."

August "Aight so f**k it, let's go."

Forest "It's where ever bro."

Trey "Yall loyalty is all f**ked up right now."

We drove to mad hospitals and police stations, but no word. Idk wtf imma tell her moms and pops or Ava. Man I f**ked up big time. If something happens to her idk wtf I would do, that sh*t would kill me.

We drove to the house that we rented for our stay and everyone went to their rooms to wash up. I sat on the couch and moped around cause I ain't feel like doing sh*t till I hear from Keisha.

Did she get cold feet? Why the f**k wouldn't she say something? How the f**k she just gonna dip like that. F**k it, lemme call her mom to see if she is back home. I grabbed my phone to dial, but I heard loud screams from the second floor where everyone was at.

Draya "Trey!!! Omg! Omg! She is here! She is really f**king here!" She leaned over the rail with tears in her eyes. "Come Trey!" She cried tears of joy.

I ran so fast I don't think my feet touched the ground. Draya greeted me with a hug and broke down in my arms. I guess that scare hit her hard. I held on to her and walked into the room where Draya was staying and Keisha was knocked out sleeping. I let go of Draya and proceeded to wake her up as everyone gathered in the room.

Trey "Babe?!"

Keisha's POV
Trey "Babe, wake up!"

I opened one eye and saw my baby. I jumped up with joy and hugged him tight.

Keisha "You really here?!"

Trey "How did you get here babe?"

Keisha "The driver took me to the hospital then he brought me here."

Trey "What driver?"

Keisha "I didn't even get his name. Babe you good?" I can see him tense up a bit. I whispered in his ear to calm him down. "I'm ok, it's all good. He was nice and no be did not disrespect me. It was just a mix up. He apologized."

Trey "Aight. Just as long as you cool. And baby I'm so f**king sorry this sh*t happened. I was so f**king irresponsible."

Keisha "Babe, it only takes a man to say something like that. I love you." I kissed him.