My 25th Birthday Party

We were greeted by strippers as we entered the bus. One had a tray of Red and blue Jell-O shots and another had a tray of patron shots. As we walked in we each grabbed one of each and headed to the back of the bus. As we walked deeper I greeted my friends who the bus picked up before getting me. All together is was 29 people on my bus, 19 females and 10 males.

As the bus pulled off I sat down and took my patron shot first and then my blue Jell-O shot. I whipped out my phone and took a selfie. I was definitely tipsy, the pic showed it all.

Music was blasting in the bus and "I'm in love with a stripper" remix came on. That's my song right there. A stripper walked up to me and started giving me a lap dance. She had her ass facing me as she slowly bent over and touched her toes. Now I'm not a lesbo but it's my bday and anything goes. I grabbed a stack of hundred dollar bills from a Louis Vuitton duffle bag that I bright with me. I unwrapped the paper band and while she was shaking her ass, I made it rain.

Draya. "Keisha, lemme see you strip on that pole"

Lisa. "Hell yes! Get up there!"

Keisha " I'll go but y'all bitches gotta come with me "

I stood up and went to the pole as "bands will make her dance" came on. I stared moving my body the rhythm of the song. I dipped it, popped it and twerked it. All the guys were giving each other dap and making it rain on me. I was then handed a small bottle of Ace of Spades champagne to get me even more f**ked up.

Keisha. " yo, y'all got me straight tipsy over here"

Shad Moss aka Bow wow " you int tipsy , you drunk as f**k!

I looked at him with dimmed eyes and showed him da middle finger. Soulja boy walked up to me and asked for a dance. I did not hesitate cause I know him from my days in ATL. Just like all them other n***as he always tried to tap that. I leaned my ass on his *ick area and started grinding to "that's my f***ing Problem".

The bus drove around the city for a while, we came out and took pics on the red steps in time square. The paparazzi had a field day tracking us. We didn't care cause it was turn up time.

It was now 11:30pm and the bus pulled up to club Élite. I looked outside and there was a huge ass line of people waiting outside to get in. The entire block was closed off just for my shit and I was mad hyped.

I held hands with Draya as we stumbled our asses in the club. As soon as I stepped in, the crowd parted revealing a red carpet leading to a thrown chair on the stage area. As we walked the carpet the crowd cheered as some of my friends, fam and associates yelled happy birthday.

I looked on the stage by my shiny gold and silver thrown chair and saw mad gift bags from popular brand name places such as loui, Gucci, Versace etc. I thought to myself, damn I'm one lucky chick .

As we moved closer "birthday cake" by Chris and Rihanna came on , then they cut that and played "Say Aaah" by Trey Songz. I started cheesing mad hard cause I felt so special. We made it to the stage and some sexy ass guy came up and poured champagne in my mouth . I didn't see clearly who it was cause I was drunk.

The music stopped and I heard a sweet ass voice signing "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthdayyyy happyy birthday to youuuuu..."

The town went wild and the dj said "ight give it up for Trey Songz" I almost came in my panties. My heart melted just from his gorgeous face and wonderful smile. He came up to me and said happy birthday, hugged me and gave me a kiss on da cheek.

Trey " ight guys, since this da first time I'm seeing this fine ass young lady and it's her birthday, what should I give her for her birthday?" He leaned the mic to the crowd and they stared yelling ideas. "Money!" "A kiss" "hand bag" "diamonds" "sex "

The entire crown started laughing when they heard that one.

Dj " haha, she said sex!"

Trey "Keisha, what do you want?"

Keisha "well, let's see... I want a kiss, shit I don got everything else" as I started laughing. The crowd went crazy at the idea. The place was a really turnt up atmosphere.

Trey "ight"

He lowered his mic, wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. He placed his lips against mine and started kissing me really slow. I was so turned on that I wrapped my hands around his neck and started kissing with tongue. The crowd was cheering loud as hell. We stopped kissing and my girls was hi-fiving me and smacking my ass.

I picked up the mic and said "I luved that shit"

Dj "ight, the birthday girl said that she loved that sh*t. August, where da f**k you at n***a? Get you ass on this stage! Chris here?"
Someone next to the dj said "no"

Dj "ight, let's run this track"

I luv it remix played while Trey and August hyped the crowd and sang along. I decide to sit down on my chair cause the alcohol had me wavy. After the song, I saw 4 girls dressed in black spandex shorts, black crop top, knee high white and black socks and black heels carrying a cake inspired by the Chanel gift boxes and more bottles with the flare candles coming through the crowd.

I made my wish, blew the candle out and took a glass of champagne in my hand. I got the mike from the dj.

Keisha" I will like to thank everyone, for coming out tonight to celebrate with me. Thank you for all the gifts, stacks, bottles, cake and oh! Trey, that kiss." I started laughing again and said " thank y'all I love yall" everyone cheered as I returned to my seat.

I rested my feet for a while and got up and started dancing wit my girls. We danced to Drunk in love, worst behavior, paranoid, they don't know etc.

I felt a hand touching mine and it pulled me gently aside. I was straight bout to curse that person out and I don't even know why.

Keisha "who da f.." I looked up and saw trey.

Trey: "you enjoying your party?"

Keisha" yess, I'm so f***ing drunk right now.. I don't even know wat I'm saying.

Trey " you good tho?"

Keisha "yea... I'm good"

Trey " you know you sexy right? I Ben looking at you all night"

Keisha: I blushed a lil "thanks, you good tooooo, nah f that you great. I mean, you look good."

Draya "Keisha, we got a L with your name on it, come"

Keisha " I'm bout to go smoke with my girls you wanna join"

Trey " you sure you should be smoking right now?"

Keisha " I'm fine, come" I grabbed his hands lead him to one of the soft black leather stools that was beside my chair. I sat him down and sat on his lap. He took his right hand and wrapped it round my waist.

We passed the smoke around our circle a few times and it was time to roll up a new one. My eyes were mad red and I began to feel sluggish. Idky but I was horny too. I leaned back, rest my right cheek on trey's cheek and looked at him . I can tell he was thinking the same. He leaned in and we started to make out.

After a few minute, he nudged me to get up. He grabbed my hand and led me off the stage to the back of the club...