Lady Pond

We entered the club and everyone went wild because the DJ announced that Trey Songz, August Alsina and Rihanna are in the building. Their screams were loud as hell, I had to cover my ears at one point.

My baby was feeling extra nice cause he literally walked through the crowd hugging his fans and taking pics with them. Rihanna joined in and then August said "What's the heck!" And joined them too.

The rest of the crew was directed to VIP by three of Trey's body guards while the other two, plus August's one and Rihanna's three stayed with them. We were mobbin deep as of course.

We sat down and the liquor began to pour as if we weren't drunk enough. I looked over and saw Niki all on Bully's lap tonguing him down. I got up and pulled her aside because she was getting on my last nerves.

Keisha "Niki! Wtf you still doing with him? That n*gga ditched his own wife! Wtf you think he gon do to you?!" I yelled over the music.

Niki "I'll worry about that tomorrow! I just wanna have fun tonight! It's not like I'm gonna marry him or sum!"

Keisha "You need to be careful and don't f**k him!"

Niki "Well it's too late for that!" She laughed.

Keisha "Omg Niki! You for real?! I'm so annoyed with you right now!" I said as I tried walking away but she pulled my hand back. "Let me go!"

Niki "Keisha! I don't want you to be angry with me! Please talk to me!"

Keisha "Then hop off of Bully's d*ck!"

Niki "Fine! After tonight I'm done, I promise!" She said laughing like its funny. "His wife is not even a friend, you buggin!"

Keisha "I know that but she is married. I know you thinking about my past but all I'm saying is that sh*t must be hurting her like crazy right now!"

Bully "Yo Keisha, I appreciate the care but I need my new girl back now." He came over putting one of his arm around me. He is looking and sounding all drunk and smelling like liquor.

Keisha "You need to leave my friend alone and go get your wife."

Bully "Why don't you f**king go get her if you care so much!"

Keisha "I can't believe you!" I shook my head in disgust.

Trey "N*gga you got a problem with shawty?" He said in the most serious voice while hanging his head between Bully's and mine then he placed his arms around both of our necks.

Bully "Nah man, we cool." He let go of me and stepped to the side.

Trey "N*gga lemme talk to you for a sec." He went over to a corner and Bully followed.

From the looks of things Trey was checking him cause my baby didn't look too happy. After he was done he came over to me and took my hand.

Trey "Babe, lets go!" He took me back over to VIP. We sat down then he whispered in my ear. "I don't want you out of my f**king sight for the rest of the night." Then he leaned back to the couch and placed his right leg on the table in front of us.

That aggressive sh*t turned me on so much I had to start something.

Keisha "Baby why you always do that?" I whispered back in his ear."

Trey "Cause you f**king crazy."

Keisha "And you turn me on." I leaned and started kissing his neck.

For the rest of the night Trey and I was all hugged up and kissy and feeling on each other. We danced a bit and so did everyone. There was no more drama at the party for the rest of the night except Niki and Bully trailing off to the bathroom alone and leaving the club together afterwards.