Club Spice -Trey's Bday!

It is now 10pm and I joined Trey, Forrest and Kylie downstairs. I decided to be the designated driver since I'm uncertain if I am pregnant and this ideas would not seem suspect. We took Trey's Rover and I sped down the highway.

Trey "baby slow down, wat ya doing?"

Keisha "chill, I got this. I'm wide awake, I promise." I turned on the radio to the loudest because I wanted us to turn up, it was Trey's bday and I would be damned if he did not enjoy it.

Trey "its Triggaaa" he sang once he heard his song Foreign come on "American, you know I had to cop that foreign"

Keisha "cop that foreign!"

Trey "american, you know I had to cop that foreign....And she be like Ay que rico when I'm going real deep though
You can give me all of them besos, just stay low, do what I say so
F**k me now, oh sh*t, excuse my French but I got a bad b*tch"

he looked at me and smiled. He is so sexy and dreamy, I love him. I pulled up to the curb in front of the club. There was a lot of people outside waiting to get in. I always felt bad for them since I am always VIP. We got out of the rover and a valet took the keys and did his thing. We were escorted to the VIP booth. There were so many bottles, that I was tempted to drink. I was so pissed that I couldn't get drunk tonight, owell. We sat down and a few other friends of Trey and Forrest joined us. The Dj was playing the hottest music out and we couldn't resist and began dancing and signing along.

My bae was getting drunk, I can tell because he acting waaay too hype right now. They Don't Love You No More came on and we all were rapping along having a heck of a time.

Trey "babe, I want you now" he came close to me and whispered in my ear. "Do you remember your birthday when we made love in the club?"

Keisha "yea" I grabbed his d*ck and squeezed it gently and he began sucking on my neck leaving hickies. I heard mad noise coming our way like rowdy people, so I looked up. I saw August and Draya coming through the crowd with a huge cake. The cake was made to look like a LV duffle bag with money spilling out. I was ecstatic to see my girl and to see Trey made hype because August there.

August "yoooo! Trey! I wouldn't miss it for the world man! Happy birthday my n***a" he said shouting over the music.

Trey" thanks man, I appreciate it! Does this mean it's time to turn up some moe man?"

August "lets do it!"

Trey "well, we got shots and bad b***hes so turn up!"

August "turn up!"

Draya "you know what imma let that b***ch sh*t slide cause y'all drunk but don't play ya selves"

Keisha "what she said" Draya and I hugged each other.

Draya "ight girl, let's get drunk"

Keisha "let me talk to you" I pulled her back to the couches and sat down. "I have something to tell you"

Draya "what?"

Keisha "I've been feeling nauseous for a while now and bloated. I even threw up earlier today. Trey wants me to take a test but idk, I'm freaking out"

Draya "how could you be pregnant tho? you don't take the pill or some? what about protection?"

Keisha "no, protection yea. I stopped my pill a while ago. But that night in Miami I punched that b*tch, Trey and I made up and temperatures rose and we forgot to use protection"

Draya "Omg! girl! omg! I'm speechless. so this mean we not drinking tonight?"

Keisha " well I'm not, you can, I don't want to ruin your fun"