Chapter Forty One

Washing off a whirlwind of a day felt amazing. Coming out of the bathroom I bump into Caden's sweat soaked body. "Hey sweetheart."

"Oh man I just took a shower." I complain.

Smiling, "If you want to join me in mine I'm not complaining." 

"Nah I'm just going to change into another pajama set." shaking my head. 

Smiling even more, "Or no pajamas." 

Shaking my head at him, "Go take your shower and cool off." 

"Fine but don't say I never invited you to the party." Laughing at him I close the closet door.  Grabbing my favorite t shirt of his to sleep in and shorts. Putting my phone on the charger I lay in bed and wait I wonder what my aunt is going to say when I ask her if Caden can tag along. 

She's going to want an explanation before that though.  

True what am I going to tell her.

The truth? 

No I don't her to worry. 

She's going to worry more if she hears anything else from the dean

Ugh, the disrespectful fat man. Maybe if I wing it it'll be fine.

When have you ever been good at winging anything you have plans on top of your plans.

True. But I what am I going to say?

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Caden asks standing in front of me with nothing but a towel on the lower half of his body. 

God sure did take his time making his body.  "Sweetheart are you okay?"

"Hmm yeah I'm fine." I reply distracted by his abs flexing as he moves.

Starring at me for a few seconds he smiles waving his hand in front of my face, "My eyes are up here."

"Yeah okay." When does one decide that they're ready for sex. Is this the moment?

"Sweetheart." he says grabbing the sides of my head and tilting it up. "Hey."

"Hi."

"You okay."

"Mmhmm." I nod.

Humor swam in his eyes, "I'm going to get dressed be back in a minute."

Sighing as he walked away the back was just as great as the front. Next time I will most certainly join in his shower party. What am I thinking? Flopping back in the bed I wait for him. "Tonight was a great night." he says slipping into the bed shirtless in grey sweats. Oh his trying to kill me. Scooting over I make room for him. 

"Yeah it was pretty fun." I reply trying to keep my eyes away from him and his body. 

Scooting closer to me, "I've never done anything like that before."

"Well cross that off your list." scooting away. 

Scooting closer, "It was never really only list." 

 "So you do have a list." scooting away. 

Scooting closer, "No but if I did that wouldn't be on it."

"Huh, what would be on it." scooting away. 

Shrugging, "Never really thought about it." scooting closer.

Scooting away, "Well you have time so you should think." 

"Hmm." scooting closer, "maybe my girlfriend coming with me next weekend to my sisters birthday party."

Shocked I scoot away and nearly face plant on the ground catching me before I fall. He rolls me over, "So what do you say?"

Turning to my side, "I say it's time for bed." 

"It would mean a lot to me if you would come." he whispers in my ear curving his body behind mine. 

"Okay I will think about it but no promises." 

"Good." The next week in a half passed by pretty quickly and we both made a some what of a routine. His sisters birthday was getting closer and closer. I was running out of time to make a decision. But if he was willing to meet my aunt who reluctantly said yes to his added appearance on my visit then I should be able to do this. Oh my gosh a guy was officially about to meet the most important person in my life in less then a week. Eyes widening at the thought how is this even going to go she's protective over me like a mother bear and I hope she's going to be nice to him. Getting a phone call from Caden I pick it up,"Hey sweetheart they are wondering about the official head count for the party what should I tell them?"

Hearing a bunch of grunting and yelling in the back ground I assume his at the boxing gym. Putting my phone between my shoulder and ear placing my books in the other arm so I can open the door, "Tell them you're bringing a plus one."

"Awesome, what are you doing?" 

"Heading to the library to return the laptop I borrowed for the day."

"If you would let me buy you a new one you wouldn't have to borrow."

"Well you already bought me a phone Caden that's enough."

"If you say so."

Changing the subject before we argue about that again, "What are you doing?"

"About to spare with a newbie."

"Okay try not to be too rough on him and have fun and I'll see you soon." 

"You will we have a date to go on." Smiling I hang up the phone unfortunately we weren't able to go on our date last week because he needed to finish his portion of the project we once shared together. But it wasn't all lost I was able to find a way better dress and shoes then what I had rushed to buy. The extra peep in my step couldn't be help as I walked a little faster to the library.  Tonight was the night  and I was more than excited to spend more time with him. Dropping off the laptop I rush to the school cafe to meet with the girls so we could get me home and get ready for my date. My second date squealing internally I did a happy dance in my head. I wonder what he was going to dress like and where he was planning on taking me too. " You bitches ready to go?"

"We have been waiting for you let's go." Maria says with a hand on her hip. Getting into Ginger's car we continue discussing hair styles and interesting ways to pin my hair. I really needed to get a re-twist bad but that is something to worry about on another day. Getting inside we head towards Ginger's room and get to work. Tonight I was going to look and feel like a goddesses.