Twenty

I collapsed on the bed beside Cal, my chest heaving up and down as we looked up at my plain white ceiling

I collapsed on the bed beside Cal, my chest heaving up and down as we looked up at my plain white ceiling. Monday mornings weren't always the best but this one was an exception this one, it started well.

"That was amazing," Cal breathed and I nodded in agreement.

Cal was literally living in my house since my brother had gone back to school, sometimes he'd even bring the necessary things for the next day.

We were fucking each other every chance we got. In our cars, the kitchen counter, the kitchen floor, the living room, the shower and even on the guest room balcony. That was at night though and we both had this crazy idea of having sex outside so the guest room balcony sounded like the best option since it was at the back of the house away from any eyes.

I told myself it was a way to get over nearly losing my shit over Ace. After Friday I hadn't seen or heard from him. He wasn't in school all week and for the life of me I couldn't understand why my mind just wouldn't leave him alone.

I expected him to at least call me on, Thursday or Friday to cancel on our tutorial but he didn't. Not a call or text and I had to drive there for two days to meet an empty house.

Since Cal was there, I took it out on him, riding his dick like a crazy person and he didn't seem to mind though.

"And now we have to get to school," I rolled out of the bed.

"We can skip," Cal reached for my hand but he missed.

"No way," I shook my head, heading for my bathroom.

"You're such a nerd."

I gasped and threw the pillow on the floor at him which he dodged.

I didn't wait for a response from him before entering my bathroom and locking the door.

"Come on, let me join you," he yelled pounding his fist on my door.

"Go away!" I took off my clothes and stared at my naked self in the mirror.

What am I doing to myself?

My smoking had gotten worse and it was now on a daily basis.

Why?

All because I couldn't get my mind off one guy that probably didn't even want me. Where was my life headed?

Looking at my body through the mirror, I hated what I saw. I never really liked my body though it was everything everyone wanted. Curvy hips and perky breasts and my Latino look that just wouldn't stay under the radar.

My mum was Spanish and I just had to look a lot like her. My brother looked a lot like my father so he didn't have to wish people would stop looking at him in some way, not because he was the popular guy in school but because of how he looked.

Yes I enjoyed the attention my body and wealth gave me but not my face, I couldn't skip the gossips of people talking about my Spanish heritage in the hallways and that was one thing that irks me.