Eleven

The front door opening and closing made me look up from what I was doing

The front door opening and closing made me look up from what I was doing. Ace didn't look worried and I knew that meant that his brother was home.

"Ace," a deep voice called out and that made me shiver. If I thought Ace's voice was deep then I was wrong, his brother's was deeper.

Ace looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed. I shook my head to tell him I was fine.

"Kitchen," he answered and footsteps followed.

His brother stopped at the doorway of the kitchen when his eyes landed on me. Looking at both guys, you'd know they were related. Same sharp blue eyes and black hair, dripping hot specimen of humans, but unlike Ace, he was wearing a short sleeved shirt and I could see the tattoos on his arms.

Wow.

"You must be Olivia," he walked towards me, stretching his hand out.

"Yeah," I shook his hand.

"Alessandro, but call me Alex. Nice to meet you, Ace has told me a lot about you," he retracted his hand.

I looked at Ace and he was looking right back at me, his mouth in a thin line, blue eyes sparkling under the light.

Alex patted his brother on his shoulder, "I'll be up if you need me." He disappeared out of the kitchen.

"So you tell your brother about me?" I was shocked at that revelation.

Ace shook his head, "ignore my brother he doesn't know what he's saying."

He took the book I was writing on earlier, his eyes scanning what I had just done. From his facial expression, I knew that I had done well.

"Nice work. We'll continue from here tomorrow." He gave me my book and I packed my stuff up.

He walked me to the front door. I turned to look at him and realized he was standing so close to me now.

"Thanks for doing this," I said honestly and he nodded. "Uhh, I'm throwing a party next week Friday, Halloween party, do you wanna come?"

I wasn't thinking of inviting him before but thinking about it, it wouldn't be bad if he came, after all it was open to everyone, even the nerds and weirdoes like him but I knew if I didn't personally invite him, he wouldn't think of going.

"No, I'll pass." He opened the door for me, ushering me out.

"Just think about it," I stepped out, he stepped out after me, closing the door behind him.

"You don't want me at your party," he gave me a look as if I'd just grown another head.

"If I didn't want you there do you think I'd invite you in the first place?"

"Alright, I'll think about it." He tucked his hand into his pockets, "now go."

I placed my hand on my chest feigning hurt at his words. "You wound me Ace," I put my bag in its place.