Twenty Five

People turned up for the party more than I had planned but it was a big house so I was able to accommodate the large number

People from other schools came and even private schools around came, Callum had really spread the word.

They got back after Christmas like they said and helped plan the party like they always did.

Jane had gotten me a necklace for Christmas while Chloe got me a new black leather jacket. I got Jane an earring I had seen online some time ago and Chloe a bag that she had been fawning over.

Cal got me a new air pod since he broke mine with a black bracelet that had my name carved at the inside. I got him a new key holder since he was always looking for his keys, maybe that'd help him, and a gold necklace.

I had gone to the store after Christmas to get Ace and Alex a gift after I realized I didn't get them any. I got Ace a new camera strap since his was looking a bit old and rusty while I got Alex an American dishes cookbook that came along with an apron that said 'best chef', during dinner he was talking about trying some American dishes so the cookbook sounded like a great idea.

I hadn't been able to go to their house since but I hoped Ace would come today so I can give him his gift and after I'd give Alex his.

Ace and I hadn't really spoken much since Christmas, just a few texts and when he delivered my pizza twice. I couldn't stop thinking of the fact that we almost kissed, it had been on my mind ever since.

Sometimes I'd hate Alex for ruining it and sometimes I'd hate myself for letting it get that far.

My brain was scattered, half of me wanted to kiss Ace and the other half wanted to kill me. It was confusing and conflicting that I didn't even know what to think anymore.

"Hey!" I heard Callum say from behind me and I turned to face him. "Wanna dance?"

I nodded and let him drag me to the dance floor. He placed his hand on my hips as we danced, swaying to the beat of the music.

When I got tired of dancing I squeezed my way out of the dance floor and to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

The kitchen was flooded with people and I had to squeeze myself in before I could get a bottle of water.

"You always surprise me," I heard a familiar voice behind me and I turned around quickly.

"Ace, you came." I was shocked to see him here.

"Of course, come on," he dragged me by my wrist, leading us out of the kitchen and to the empty hallway that leads to my parents' office.

The light was dim so I wasn't seeing his face clearly but that didn't stop the view of his tattoo adorned arms. He was wearing a white T-shirt that had some drawings on it and his blue jeans hugged his body.

I couldn't help but ogle at him. It was hard to deny the fact that he was looking sinfully hot right now. Images of his hands running over my body flooded my mind, his lips on mine and all over my skin.