Thirty Three

"So you're telling me that you don't have just a tiny crush on him?" Luke pressed

I groaned. Ace just dropped me home and Luke wouldn't stop asking me questions. He was hell bent on finding out if I liked Ace even though no matter how much I lied to him, he wouldn't believe me.

I opened my room door and stepped in. "That's what I'm saying. Goodnight Luke." I slammed the door in his face making sure to lock it to make a point.

The words he said next I couldn't make out so I smirked and threw myself on my bed. I took off my clothes, leaving me in my lace bra and underwear.

I wrapped my blanket around my body and sat by my vanity to wipe off my makeup.

When I was done I washed my face and stripped completely before changing into my pajamas which was blue sweats and a T-shirt.

Immediately I threw myself on my bed, my phone dinged of a new text from Ace.

Ace- goodnight.

I replied with a goodnight before keeping my phone by my night stand and going to sleep with a smile on my face.

"What's going on Olivia?" Cal asked accusingly, arms crossed as he stood by my locker.

Once again my friends were standing by my locker like an army ready to devour me if I didn't give them what they wanted. Right now they needed answers to why I was getting comfortable with Ace.

"Nothing's going on." I shrugged casually opening my locker and doing the necessary.

"Can you quit the lying?" Jane spoke now.

"What do you want me to say? I'm telling the truth guys, nothing is going on!" I was on the verge of losing it.

"Okay like you didn't like the gift he gave you last night?" Jane quirked a brow.

I scoffed, "guys I was just being nice. As you can see I'm not wearing it." I waved my unclad wrists in their faces. "I'm never going to wear it."

That was a lie, I'd wear it, just not to school or when they'd see it. The bracelet was beautiful and it took all my self-control not to wear it today.