Thirty Nine

"We might have a slight problem," Ace said as he stroked my arm.

I twisted in his hold, turning my body to face him. "What is it?"

"Today we did the costume testing for Othello," he paused watching my reaction. I nodded, waiting for him to speak. "Well apparently a part of my costume needs my arms to show and I can't dress up as Iago with tattoos plus those clothes are hot, I'd die."

I looked at his unclad hands and back up at his face. An idea popped into my head and I stood up from the bed, heading for my closet, "one sec."

Finding the pair of nude tights in my wardrobe I ran back into the room and held them up to Ace. He looked at me with quizzed brows and I laughed.

I found the scissors in my drawer and cut it, first separating the legs before cutting it to how long I thought Ace's arms were. I saw the hack some time ago online but the hack apparently was to draw fake tattoos, I hoped this would work now.

"Put these on like sleeves," I instructed and I helped him with it.

I smiled when he had both on, "perfect."

He stood up and walked to my full length mirror. Because he was wearing a T-shirt, you'd hardly ever know that his body was covered in tattoos.

"How did I never think of this before?" He turned his body, still looking at it.

"Cause you're dumb?" I joked.

His mouth dropped and he quickly attacked me, throwing us both back on the bed. He attacked my sides with tickles and I couldn't help the laugh that left my lips.

"Take that back," he taunted, his deep laugh reverberating around my room.

"Never," I said even though I just wanted to give in.

"Take it back," he repeated.

I didn't reply but kept on laughing until my sides started aching and I nodded, "alright, I take it back.

The torture finally stopped and Ace collapsed on the bed beside me, pulling me so the upper half of my body was resting on him.