Thirty Eight

OLIVIA

OLIVIA

Two days felt like two years.

Ace was ignoring me. I had called him over a hundred times, texted continuously but he never called back and never replied my messages, he didn't even read the said messages. He didn't show up at work all weekend also so I went over to his house and watched from afar, he was home. I fought the urge to call Alex. If he wanted to ignore me, he must have his reason.

If you were wondering, no I didn't wear Callum's jersey on Friday night, he was pissed but I didn't care. My friends even called me out on it but I only ignored them. I didn't even wear any jersey like my friends or others, I stuck to my black on black.

It was Monday and as I drove to Jane's house to pick her up I couldn't help the nervousness reeking all over me. I honked when I got to Jane's house or rather mansion waiting for her to run out of the gates. Her car was in the mechanic so she called me to come pick her up this morning.

Seconds after she ran out. She looked cute today with blue jeans and a white tank top and white Nike's. Not her usual look but she looked good otherwise.

"You look good today," I complemented when she had her seat belt on.

"Thanks, you look good too." She ran her eyes over me.

I was dressed in my regular clothing, black jeans and a black T-shirt with heeled boots.

"All that's left is tattoos, body rings and a green hair and you're good to go," Jane joked and I laughed.

"No, I'm more of a blue hair kinda girl, green is too lame." I joined in.

"Your mother would kill you," she laughed

"Then my dad would resurrect me just to kill me again," I added causing our laughter to get louder.

"How was your weekend?" She asked when our laughter died, now toying with the radio buttons.

She mistakenly switched off the air conditioning but she was quick to flick it back on.

"It was boring," I told her, stealing a glance at her.

"Same as mine, Joe didn't stop bugging me." She groaned.