Twenty Eight

Sean was an ass wipe. No matter how hard Eli tried to explain my importance to their gang he refused to take it in, insisting that I joined their gang or I stopped racing for them.

I didn't have a problem with it, I didn't mind not working for them. I'd just race for myself and I'd be making more money for myself. Eli said my Lambo would always be there whenever I needed it seeing as I had nowhere to keep it.

After my friends had decided they had had enough fun we all went our separate ways.

My house was empty when I walked in so I went to the kitchen to see a note stuck to the fridge.

Dinner's in the fridge.

Love, mum.

I took out the plate of her famous Pasta with amazing meatballs and put it in the microwave. I went upstairs to change not bothering to flick on the room light, I found my way to my closet and switched on the light.

I took off all my clothes and just as I took off my bra I heard my phone ringing so I ran out of my closet and to my room. Finding my phone on the bed, I quickly picked the call.

"Cal?"

"Hey, I know we just saw but I really need to talk to you, I couldn't talk to you in front of our friends." His voice was lower than usual.

"Uhhm su-" I stopped talking when I saw a movement by my window and a sense of Deja Vu washed over me.

Running to flick on my light a gasp left my lips. Ace was standing by my window, arms crossed as he looked at me.

"Let me call you back Cal and I'm perfectly fine." I hung up. "What are you doing here? How did you get into my room?" I was angry.

"The window, and I came to talk to you," his gaze dropped to my chest and I remembered that I was in nothing but my underwear.

I pulled my sheets off my bed and wrapped it around my body. "You could have called or texted not sneak into my house like some kind of ninja!" I yelled.

"You weren't answering my calls or texts," he stated.