Twenty Six

ACE

ACE

The moment my lips were on hers I lost it. Every sense of reasoning flew out the window. I shouldn't be doing this, it was not going to quench that fire burning inside me but I couldn't help it.

All I wanted was her, all I could think of is her. Her sweet Vanilla scent, her brown eyes, her raven black hair, her smile which I rarely saw but had slowly become a constant around me and her lips.

She had been haunting my mind ever since I set my eyes on her, I knew she was the one but I couldn't help but crave her. Everything has consequences and I was ready to face the consequences if it meant I could get to kiss her, touch or hold her.

She responded immediately leaning more into me and I wrapped my hands around her waist, pulling her closer to me. One hand reached around my neck while the other was in my hair, tugging. I let out a groan at that.

At that moment it was only me and her, the party going on a few meters from us didn't exist, all I could see and feel was her.

Seeing her frustration at our height difference even though she was on her tip toes and wearing heels, I wrapped my hands under her legs and hoisted her up. She instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist pulling us closer.

I took one step forward and her back hit the wall, supporting her better. The taste of her was driving me wild, she tasted better than I imagined and her lips were soft and warm as she kissed me. Our lips were moving in sync, our hands allover each other.

Her hands slowly reached down to my chest running her hands over my skin. I knew she was going to pull away the moment her hands touched my scars even though it was through my shirt so I did it first, stopping her hand inches from the first scar on my chest.

"Tell me to stop," I said, looking into her eyes.

I didn't want to stop this but if it meant stopping her from finding out something she was not supposed to, at least not yet, I would.

"No," she shook her head before kissing my jaw, her hands now going up instead of down.

I sighed in relief but that sigh was covered with a moan. Her lips felt so good on my skin, the softness and the warmth slowly driving me to the brink of insanity.

"Olivia," I moaned, my eyes rolling to the back of my head the moment her lips touch my sensitive spot just below my ears.

With one hand under her thighs, I used the other to cup her neck and forced her lips back on mine.

I tangled my hand in her hair for the first time, first loving the texture before tugging at it. It was just as soft as I had always imagined.

She moaned and I disconnected our lips, trailing kisses down her jaw and to her neck. Apart from the slight taste of salt on her skin from her sweat, her skin was soft and I could just bury my lips there forever.