A/N

I want to officially welcome you to to this great adventure and thank you for clicking on that read button, it means a lot to me that you're giving my book a chance, I hope i don't disappoint.

Like I always do, there are a few things you should know before you read:

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

•Whatever bad acts the characters in this book are involved in, I do not in any way condone or support them.

•This book contains mature content which I will not be able to warn you about everytime so read at your own risk. It's rated M for a reason.

•Constructive Criticism is allowed but please don't be rude.

•You can lash out at the characters and hate them but please don't be rude to me and other readers, I have a delete button I'm not afraid to use.

•Do not steal my work. It is a crime.

That will be all for now.
Once again thank you for reading and welcome to the world of Olivia Thorne and Ace Matteo.