1️⃣

A boy in his 14s (14 years old ) was standing still in front of the door with his cheeks swollen, eyes looking down onto his feet but his hand were crumpled and trembling.

"Mr.Jeon, I can't do anything with your brother. He make another problem again and we have to expel him from this school." The school principal said to a man makes his eyes burning in slightly mad and look straight onto the door which make his eyes meeting with her younger brother's eyes.

Jungwon gulping when seeing his brother, Jungkook was glaring towards him from inside of the room. He fidgeting his fingers and quickly look down again

"H-hyung is m-mad... H-He's mad.." He mumbled with his trembling voices and biting his lips hardly. Jungkook stood up from the couch and bowing to the school principal a little before talking.

"Thankyou Sir." He walk out from the school principal's office room and staring onto his brother face.

"H-hyung..." Jungwon stuttering while fidgeting his fingers and biting his inner lips. Jungwon will always studying jungkook's face to know if he is mad or what.

In jungwon thought : If jungkook's eyes getting sharp, his eyebrows slightly furrowed and his lips and jaw look tense, that's mean jungkook was in mad. He don't like and too afraid if his big brother in mad towards him.

: But If Jungkook's eyes disappeared, his bunny teeth showing or his lips curled showing his dimple on his cheeks that's mean he's in a good mood and happy.

Jungkook always need to pretend that he happy and in a good condition by smiling even though actually he's not. Jungkook just want to taking a good care of his younger brother without worrying him. That's all. It's his priority.

Jungkook sighing and bending his knee a little, making his height the same as jungwon. He studying jungwon face who looks really afraid of him before he give a tint smile and tapping Jungwon's head lightly.

"It's okay... Let's go to eat okay?" He smiling again, grab jungwon's shoulder and walking side by side together to going out from the school and walking along the road.

Jungwon smiling widely when knowing that jungkook was not mad to him and smiling towards him just like that. But didn't he know that jungkook actually lie and hide his feelings all the time for the sake of jungwon happiness.

"I-i'm not doing this h-hyung! That jerk was the one that starting this fight." Jungwon whined as jungkook nodding with his smile Again.

"I know. I know. It's okay, that's mean you have to stay at home and helping me to search some money with a part time job again for temporary before i search another school for you. Its a good things right?!" Jungkook chuckled, and earning a laugh and aggressive nodded from jungwon too even though actually, inside jungkook's heart ;

He sick of this. He know that jungwon might be honest that others start this fight but he tired of this. He tired of keep getting a new school for jungwon because jungwon always being bullied by others.

But it's okay.

He's jungwon's big brother right?

He's jungwon's guardian and he need to protect and give the best for jungwon.

Right? Just like what his mother said.

PS : Just think Jungwon is Jungwon from enhypen! ( But make he shorter and have a small body just like another 14 years old boy! kekeke 😹 )