3️⃣0️⃣

They stop at the convenience store and get off from the motorcycle. Jungkook sighing and ruffling his wet hair before glancing to tzuyu who taking off the helmet from her head.

"Call your assistant. I only drop you here." He said and acting just like usual towards her. He slide away what heppened just now which is he being soft and hugging her. Now, he being the same jungkook she know before - cold and treat her lazily.

"I don't want, I don't want to going back with him." She replied, making an excuses.

"Then just take a taxi for home from here."

"Give me money for the taxi ride then and I think I don't want to death in freeze." She replied since her house quiet far away from here.

He gulping and sighing in disbelief with his eyes slightly widened and in serious out of sudden.

"Gosh, Don't tell me——"

"Yes, I don't bring anything including my wallet or even my phone." She replied, looking straightly onto his eyes as if she didn't do anything wrong.

He sighing and ruffling his hair in slightly mad.

"Then if i didn't pick you up just now?"

"I will walking alone in the rain just like a crazy woman." She smile, and rolling her eyes.

"Aish... Can you please think before you act??!! Don't be so reckless!!! What if something happened to you?! What if someone kidnapped you again or they even rape you???!!! Want??!!!" He shout, scolding and really looks like a mad parents to his daughter. Or looks like a mad boyfriend to his girlfriend?

She look at him while raising her eyebrows and smirking a little, knowing that he actually care about her and worried about her too.

"And what if......" His words slowly stop when notice that she was looking onto him with that face. He finally realize that he already showing his worriness towards her.

"Why are you getting angry? Who cares if i walk alone in the dark and rain? Why are you being upset? Are you that worried towards me?" She ask while stepping forward towards him, making he stepping back with a gulp.

She doesn't stop taking the steps with her lips smirking and studying his nervous face until his back hit the outside wall of the convenience store.

"Tell me... Are you that worried about me?" She lifting her arms trapping his body between her arms.

He gulping as she much more closer to him. Their face was just like having an inch gap and she studying every inch of his face as if she was in hunger.

"Do you like me hm?" She ask again and looking straight onto his lips as he gulping hardly this time. He look down, dont want to look into her face and wanting to control his feelings right now.

"I-i....." He stuttering.

"Yah! Two of you! Search for a room already! There is a hotel there!" A woman in her 50s suddenly shout to them makes he quickly push her hand and walk to the motorcycle again. She still smirking in satisfied and how funny he is when he's nervous. Yeah.. atleast she know that he also care to her right!

Ps: Wait for more hot and sweet scene coming soon! 🤪 But maybe hurt scenes too 🥲