5️⃣4️⃣

Jungkook get inside her house in worried and also in a rush. He look around, searching for her figure.

"Tzuyu?! Baby?! Im sorry?" He shout while walking all over the corner of the house but still didn't see her. He furrowed his eyebrows and walk to the upstairs, thinking that she might be inside her room. He knocking onto the door twice, before slowly open the door seeing she was sleeping peacefully.

He stepping inside the room, walking closer towards her and take a sit beside her. Those peaceful sight just now faded when seeing she was sweating hardly, and slightly whimper in her sleep.

He looks much more worried when she still having those bad dreams. Does those dreams will never disappear from her life? What's the dreams about? He leaning closer to her face, stroking her hair and caressing her cheeks.

"Baby.... Im here..." He whisper while still staring onto her face and caressing her soft cheeks. She whined and slightly sobbing as he quickly pulling her in his arms.

"Shhhh... Im here.. sleep well hm? Shh..." He said, hugging her tightly as if he want to tell her that she's not alone here. Her calm breath hearing and her little cute whine when sleeping makes he thought of something.

He thought of how love he is towards her and how he want her to be his forever. Still the same as 10 years ago, his wish is still the same : wanting to stay with her together.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When the morning has come, she groaning and slightly shock when seeing she was hugging him, and so do him. She quickly push him roughly makes he rolling and falling down from the bed.

"Ahhhh.." He hissed and holding his back, with his eyes slowly open and notice that he already on the floor. She stood up and want to walk away makes he sitting on the floor while still massaging his own waist.

"Baby... Why—-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, she already exit the room, leaving him alone. He sighing and face palming himself, already know why she act like this. Its none other than because yesterday.

He stood up and doing his morning routine first, before walking to the kitchen seeing she freaking eating without him. He scratch his head a little and come from her back, wrapping his arms around her neck who sitting on the chair at the table.

She sighing deeply and suddenly stood up makes he stepping back. She want to walk away but he quickly grab her hand.

"Baby.... okay fine, im sorry..." He mumbled and pouting a little as she didn't even turn her body to facing him! She suddenly yank his hand away and walking away with her handbag, wanting to go to her office. Hell. This is the first time she goes to her work earlier than him!

He running his finger through his hair and thinking of how to persuade her again. Jungkook then just sighing and going to his work too just like usual. But, his thought obviously full with her : he feels uneasy when they in this bad condition. What if she move on? Oh hell no!