5️⃣6️⃣

Jungkook get off from the lift at the second floor and walking to the one and only office room that being there. From the outside, his ears already caught a laugh and also a chuckled from her and a guy from inside makes he immediately breathing heavily and clenching his jaw.

Without wasting anymore time, he barged into the office room makes tzuyu and that guy look at his direction as she slightly gasped when he's here. But, she still act like nothing happened and nothing weird why he's here even though she know that he must being here because of yesterday, and wanting to comfort her again.

She could see how his eyes glassy, reddened and his chest raising up and down rapidly. Her eyes trail down to his fist that already shaking then look up to her face again, focusing on his tightening jaw.

You must be that angry huh?!

"Who is he?" That guy whispered to her ear makes jungkook much more in anger. He glaring deeply into her eyes and same as her : staring into him with her tint smirk.

"Just stay still and look." Tzuyu mumbled slowly to the guy before raising her eyebrows, giving jungkook an annoyed face of her.

"What do you want?" Tzuyu ask, makes jungkook grinding his teeth in annoyed.

"What i want? Tched, I was the one that should asking that!!!! What the fuck did you do with this guy?!" He slightly raise his voices making jaehyun, who sitting beside tzuyu flinched a little.

"Why? Didn't i tell you that i like handsome stuff? So yeah." She said straightly and showing her unbothered face as jungkook tilting his head and smirking sarcastically in unsatisfied.

"Huh handsome stuff?." He mumbled slowly with a sarcastic smirk but its loud enough to make the two of them heard him. Jaehyun raising his eyebrows in clueless. What actually happened though!

Jungkook then walking towards them in his anger, rush to jaehyun and grabbing his collar makes jaehyun gulping with his eyes shaking. Jungkook then staring into his face with a really really unsatisfied face of him before glancing to tzuyu.

"Should i break this fucking handsome face???!!" He shout again with his eyes never leave her. She can't help but to smirking, noticing of how jealous he is when she being with another man! That's how she feels too! Serve him right!

Jungkook then look at jaehyun's face with his reddened eyes before lift up his fist. He was about to landed a punch but tzuyu quickly hold his arm, stopping what he want to do.

"Just stop the fuck up!" She said makes jungkook much more in disappointed, and his eyes more glassy with tears. Tears that because of anger and also disappointment.