3️⃣8️⃣

( Play 'I love you boy' By Suzy )

That night, Jungkook didn't get to sleep at all. He only laying down beside jungwon, staring blankly and thinking of tzuyu. He slowly getting lose, always thinking of her and can't denied anymore that he started to love her. His heart hurting when he act like he doesn't likes her but at the same time, he have to do it. Because of jungwon.

He asking and questioning himself over and over again of 'what should he do'

What should he do on getting the both of them. Getting jungwon and also getting her. Yes, he become greedy. He want both. Jungwon is also important for him, and tzuyu slowly become important for him too.

Tzuyu in the other side still the same which is she will always adoring and thinking about him before sleep and then while sleeping, those nightmares will accompany her again. Jungkook still doesn't know this weakness of her. The weakness where because of him.

"Please don't ever leave me jungkook..." She mumbled in her sleep, with her tears running down from the corner of her eyes. She love him that much and don't want him leaving her again. She's afraid. Too afraid of all of this.

Jungkook when remembering again what he did to tzuyu 10 years ago, he feels like he was really useless. He leave her just like that! He's that selfish and coward. Does he still worthy in getting her love? After all of this?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tzuyu walking out from her house in a rush, wanting to meet jungkook at the hospital. Its started to being her habit : going to the hospital and meeting jungkook. Even though actually before this she really hate hospital and never step on it. But now, she go there EVERYDAY only because of him!

"Where are you going?!" Mingyu suddenly blocking her way when she want to get inside the car. She sighing and glaring onto him deeply.

"Is it your business? Move!" She push him but he wont budge.

"Chou Tzuyu! You rarely going to office these days! You Keep going out. Where did you go actually?! Atleast tell me." He said, makes tzuyu smirking sarcastically.

"Okay fine! Im going to the hospital to meet jungkook. So what?!"

"Seriously?! You that simp towards him?! Wah... unbelievable."

"Whatever." She push him to the side before she get inside the car and drove away from her house. Its not that mingyu want to bother her problems, its just mingyu quiet worried if she did any problems all over the places!

That's why!

"Aish this girl...." Mingyu sighing and shooking his head, thinking that tzuyu must already like jungkook. Yeah right, what she want, she will obviously get it no matter what. So mingyu know she will get jungkook soon.

But jungkook is a good guy right?

Mingyu asking himself, slightly feel worried of his stubborn boss.