3️⃣3️⃣

Jungkook closing and locked the door of the house before he walking inside, ignoring and acting like she wasn't there. He totally ignore her stares! Tzuyu then tched and sitting up on the floor with a little pout when seeing he was doing his stuff without looking nor glancing to her at all.

"Jungkook! You wont sleep?!" She ask while he was reading the newspaper at this time.

"Just sleep already! You said you want to sleep here. Then sleep." He said coldly makes she sighing and searching for an ideas to get his attention.

"I heard if we read at night, our brains will become dumb and numb!" She making a story to make he look at her. But guess what? He doesnt care about it at all. He just reading those newspaper focusely!

"Haish.." She sighing and look down in disappointed. He suddenly stood up, walking to the small fridge that placed at the corner of the house. She smirking a little before standing up and walking towards him who was bending his back to look what inside the fridge.

She suddenly wrapping her arms around his waist and hugging him from behind makes he flinched because of that sudden touch. He quickly straighten his body, doesnt have any intention to take a drink inside the fridge anymore because of this.

"Chou Tzuyu... let me go!" He trying to loosened her arms around him as she tighten the hug even more. She leaning her head onto his back, hugging him with her eyes closed. The warmth from his body really calming her heart. But doesn't she know that she give him a aggressive dance inside his heart?

"Its so good being like this..." She mumbled making he gulping in nervous. His heart thumping much more higher only by hearing her voices. If he wearing a heartbeat rate device, the heart rate will spiking up aggressively! Seriously.

"Let go of me! Please!" He said again and trying to loose her hand but there is useless. He don't want to hurting her if he being too rough on loosened her arms. That's why he being that soft.

She suddenly loosened her arms and make he facing her before she wrapping her arms around his neck tightly in sudden. He sighing and this time, its much more giving him a trouble. A trouble of controlling himself when he facing her, seeing her face, eyes and lips that he already adore in silent.

"I like you so much jungkook." She whisper to his ear making her hot breath blewing onto his skin and giving him a goosebumps all over his body. She lean her head onto his chest and hear how his heart thumping crazily makes she smirking in satisfied.

You that nervous when with me hm?

She then looking up onto his face as he was staring straight to the forward, froze and gulping hardly. He looks like a mannequin! That's how nevous he is. He doesn't move at all!

"Didn't you also like me hm? Ba~by?" She said while lifting her hand, tracing his adam's apple with her findex finger. Everytime he gulping, his adam's apple moving and that's making she smirking in satisfied knowing that he very this nervous. His feelings now will burst anytime. All those desire that he control will leak and bursting anytime! Serious talk.

His eyes shaking, he crumpled his hand into a fist, still holding his big anger, desire and feelings.

She then started to trace his jaw with her finger, studying and giving a seduce look while he still froze like a mannequin that looking and staring blankly into the wall in front of him.

"I will make sure i get you no matter what and you can't leave me again just like what you did to me 10 years ago." She whispered and slowly, she landing her lips on his neck. Because of that, he biting his lips, his feelings, anger and desire towards her finally bursting.

Its bursting for the first time. He suddenly lift her up by her waist making she gasped and grabbing his neck tightly. He roughly put her on the table and make she laying down with him on top of her. He staring deeply onto her eyes with full of mad desire inside his eyes.

She gulping a little of how scary and burning his eyes is right now. Its super burning, mad and stern! Suddenly, she was the one that nervous and scared to him right now. Before this, she's not like this and never like this.

He digging her eyes, seeing how beautiful she is like this. He want to own her but he can't.  Her eyes that having a whole stars inside, her soft pink lips, and her skin that much more smooth when he this close to her..... That all makes he melt over her again again and again.

"Don't challenge my anger to bursting out chou tzuyu...." He give a warn with his husky and stern voices.

She biting her lips, looking down onto his lips and so do him. He staring onto her lips as if he was hungry of it for a long time already.

"Anger of what..?" She gathering her courage to ask.

"Anger of owning you." He reply, and looking up onto her eyes again. She could see that he was in serious in giving those words towards her. This is what she want! Her eyes sparkling and giving a sign as a yes!

Don't hold it jungkook.

Release your anger then!

That's what she thinking now.

He suddenly caressing her cheek with those does eyes that slowly change into a soft glassy eyes.

Why he's in sad?

"Go to sleep. Wake up early tomorrow. My brother will come here and i don't want he know about you." He said blankly as if there is nothing happened. He then walk away, exit the house leaving her just like that on the table with a really deep feelings towards him.

She also in confused.

Does it as a sign that he also likes me?

What are all of this jungkook....?

At the end, he still hiding and making a decision to stay trapping inside his own trap. He having a big thought inside his mind that always bother his mind - the same problems about his mom's request and jungwon.