6️⃣0️⃣ 🔚

"I freaking dont want jungkook!" She slightly shout and stood up from the chair makes jungkook quickly grab her hand. Jungwon gasped when seeing this scene. What happened?

"Baby.... Please? Just this one last time. Okay? Remember, whatever he did to you, even its bad but still, he's your father. You can't denied that fact. You still love him. I can see it even a dot in your heart saying that you still love him. Okay? Be good and you can do this for me right? Hm?" He said softly, rubbing his thumb on her hand as if he want to calm her.

Her protest and cold face just now slowly turn into a warmth one as she look down onto his face and sighing deeply.

"Please? For me." He said again and giving his wide smile. She can't help but to nodded makes he grinning and pulling her down to take a sit again.

"That's my girl! Eat first and we will go after this okay? With me and also jungwon." He said as she nodding but her heart telling something else. She dont want and really in protest but its for the sake of jungkook. Yes, she will do anything for jungkook.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

They finally arrived in front of the hospital as tzuyu can't even stepping inside. She stunned and freeze. She didn't ready to see her own father at all.

"Jungwon-ah, you can go to Mr Park office first okay?"

Jungwon nodding to jungkook and running away from the two of them.

"Tzuyu... look, You don't have to think about anything and don't worry, im by your side. Right now, hold my hand tightly and we will go to see your father okay?" Jungkook said and gripping her hand tightly and so do her. She gulping a little as he smiling and slowly leading her to get inside the hospital.

"Emergency!"

"Emergency!"

The nurses were in a rush makes jungkook already knew what happened. He quickly dragging tzuyu to her father's room, seeing Mr.Park already checking onto her father confition.

The Monitor beeping, and showing that her father really in a bad condition and in his end of his life.

"Come here! Faster!" Jungkook dragging her closer to her father's bed, as Mr Chou already breathing heavily but his eyes stay still focused on his daughter, tzuyu.