5️⃣1️⃣

Jungkook waking up in the morning because of the sunlight lighten his face as he slightly groaning and stretching his arms. His hand immediately holding her arm that wrapping tightly around his body with her head on his shoulder. This is the best view ever in his thought. Really perfect.

His eyes looking down onto her bare body that wrapped by a blanket until her shoulder. Everytime he sleeping with her, something uncontrollable will happen and that's make they end up like this ; naked and bare.

He never being this obsessed towards a girl but now its her. His eyes keep wanting to see her face, body and even wanting to touch her. That's how great her power is. He clearing his throat a little when his thought being dragged by her bare shoulder that showing in front of him right now.

He look away and taking a deep breath a little before waking her up.

"Hey pretty......" He whispered and playing with her hair makes she whined and hit his chest lazily.

"Wake up will you? I have to go to the hospital for work and you need to working too right?!" He said while playing,poking and even pinching her cheeks. She groaned, whining and pouting while wriggling her feet in protest.

Oh this is how she is huh? Is this really chou tzuyu i knew? Freaking cute.

He thought and chuckled silently. He never thought this arrogant lion will become tame just like a kitten. But it's only towards him right?!

"Chou Tzuyu... wake up and i will prepare a quick breakfast for us hm?" He said while taking off her arms around him. He then sitting up on the bed then look at her again who still sleepy.

He leaning down closer with her and staring onto her face deeply. Even while sleeping and in her bareface, she still beautiful as hell! How does that make sense?!

"Baby.. I will going down first hm? Take your shower and coming down when you're already done! Okay? I will wait for you. But don't be too late!" He whispered with his seduce voices but still having those stern tone inside it. She whining and just humming makes he sighing with a tint smile plastered on his lips.

"I will wait for you." He place a peck on her nose, before get off from the bed and walking out to do his morning routine and also preparing for their breakfast.

But, while he did all those things, his mind still thinking about jungwon no matter what. Yes, he hate him for sure because of their mom but, he can't denied that jungwon is still his brother. His little brother.

Will jungwon accept tzuyu as a part of his family?

And jungkook will make sure that jungwon and tzuyu can be a partner and even can enjoying themselves together. He also will make sure that jungwon will put his trust on tzuyu too.