1️⃣7️⃣

The next day, tzuyu going to the hospital again, only to meet him. Jeon Jungkook. She getting inside the hospital building, her eyes fixed into sana who staring onto her with confused look. She smirking a little before walking closer to Sana at the counter.

"Where is jungkook?" She ask, without hesitation at all. Sana raising her eyesbrows and feeling annoyed a little since she have a feelings to jungkook too actually.

Tzuyu could see how her face switching and dissapointed makes she much more smirking and chuckled sarcastically.

"No worries, I will make sure he won't look at you." Tzuyu said in confident as if she sure that she will get to attract jungkook. She then walk away, leaving Sana rolling her eyes and tched sarcastically in annoyed.

"Psycho." Sana mumbled alone.

Tzuyu then walking to the worker room a.k.a jungkook and his friends room. This time, she knocking onto it before getting inside. Jay and jungkook who inside the room gasped as jay totally froze with his eyes widened.

"O-oh... i-i will get out!" Jay stuttering a little when seeing Chou Tzuyu, a famous businesswoman really coming here, in front of him and looks much more gorgeous in real life.

"Yah! Don't you dare to go!" Jungkook want to grab jay's arm but he was quick enough to run away, bowing to tzuyu with a smile before get out from the room as fast as possible. She smirking and closed the door before walking closer to him who standing and staring towards her blankly.

"Why are you here? If you want to visit your father then i will show you his room." He said and wanted to walk passing her but she grab his arm and pushing his body, pinning him on the wall.

She smirking and tracing her finger on his jaw makes his breath suddenly become heavy, chest raising up and down aggressively and gulping slowly. For real, His heart will burst anytime!

"I come to see you. Not my father." She whispered with those flirty, seducing looks and still tracing his jaw. He gulping before yank her hand away, looking straight onto her face blankly and much more stern but still : Not showing his feelings.

"I don't want to see you." He said and look away.

"Then just let me see you. You don't have to see me." She said again, grabbing his neck out of sudden, pulling him closer towards her by his neck makes he gasped as their face really really close to each other. She could see how his eyes shaking, telling something : his feelings that he tried to hide.

"You're looking much more good when im this close to you." She whispered, making he could smell her fruity mint of her mouth and also her hot breath. He try really hard to gulping slowly so that she wont notice it.

She lift her another hand, fixing his hair a little with a tint smile plastered on her lips.

"Don't look at another woman jungkook. I will kill you if you do so." She whispered again before let him go and walk away from the room. He stunned and standing still because of her brave actions just now. Tzuyu of course smirking and proud of her actions!

Jungkook clutched his chest a little with a deep sigh leaving his mouth. Really nervous! Its crazy. This girl is crazy. She's that straightforward and will do anything that she want.

Why did i feel really close with you?

why i feel something familiar?

His heart telling something makes his mind thinking about it rapidly.