4️⃣3️⃣

They having a meals together, and luckily she's telling the truth that she didn't come here to meet that guy. They just eating and having a drink with a small talk.

"You dont have anything to tell me about 10 years ago?" She suddenly asking makes he stunned and gulping before slowly putting his spoon on the table again. He sighing a little and look away. He doesn't know if he should saying sorry or what.

"i--im....." He look up to her face with the most regret and disappointed feelings ever. Disappointed of himself.

"Im sorry." He finally getting out those word with his slightly cracked voices. She raising her eyebrows and smirking sarcastically.

"You're still the same jungkook. Still 17 years old boy I knew before this. You never change." She said as he raising his eyebrows and squinting his eyes.

"You're the same too! A stupid arrogant little girl!" He tched and showing his bad attitude which make tzuyu mouth hang open and in disbelief that he called her 'stupid' just now.

"Wah... really.."  She sighing.

"Faster. Let's go somewhere." He suddenly said, ignoring her feelings and expression that showing she's in unsatisfied with him. He stood up and walk away from the cafe as she hissed in annoyed before sipping her drink one more time and quickly catching him up.

He getting inside the car, waiting for her with his lips smiling seeing she was running out from the cafe. When she getting inside the car, he immediately droving the car away, didnt even tell her where he wanna go.

"Where do you want to go?!" She ask as he shrugged his shoulder and still droving the car, as if he also didn't know where they will go. She sighing in annoyed and look out through the window.

The sky slowly getting dark as the clock right now showing its 7:00 PM. He park the car beside the road before getting out from the car without talking to her at all. She furrowed her eyebrows and also getting out from the car, in confused.

"Beach? Why?" She asking and raising her eyebrows as he just shrugged his shoulder and walk towards the side of the sea. She then running towards him too, walking side by side together with him along the sea.

"Are you bringing me here to confess to me?!" She asking with a tint smirk, having an intention of teasing him. His eyes widened and quickly shooking his head.

"No! What the —-"

His phone suddenly ringing as he quickly take it out from his pocket. Before he could answer the call, she snatched his phone and answer it.

"Yah!"

"It's sana."

"Hello?" She answer jungkook's phone makes sana gasped and sighing deeply at the other side.

"Im sorry, jungkook can't answer his phone because he was on top of me right now." Tzuyu said makes jungkook in disbelief of her nonsense talk and want to snatch the phone back but she avoid him.

"O-oh..." Sana sighing in the call.

"Why?! Faster, I don't have anymore time." She said in annoyed.

"Erm i just want to ask him, why he take a leave today from his work..." Sana said as tzuyu raising her eyebrows and slightly smiling of the thought that running inside her mind.

"Purposely." She answer and cutting the call before looking straight onto jungkook's face with his phone still in her hand.

"Oh... You take a leave from working today? Is it because you want to hang out with me?" She ask, wearing her teasing smirk. Jungkook sighing and rolling his eyes.

"Me?! Ah no way. Its just im tired these —-"

She quickly act like she was throwing his phone towards the sea as he gasped and blocking it with his body. But actually she's not throwing it though!

"Yah! Aish..." He hissing in annoyed.

"Then, tell me the truth." She said and threating him with showing his phone.

He sighing and rubbing his nape.

"ah whatever. Let's going back! Its already night!" He said angrily and moodily, walking away from her. She chuckled a little because of this behaviour of him. Does he always sulking like this?