4️⃣1️⃣

Jungkook droving her car with her beside him to her house, as the situation right now really really tense. She keep herself silent and only looking out through the window while he keep glancing towards her. When they finally arrived in front of her house, he turn himself facing her and rubbing his nape.

"E-erm... I will going back first." He said and still waiting for her to answer him. He somehow hoping that she will saying anything that can make he staying much more longer with her.

Did he want to walking by himself to going back?!

She thinking in her mind and gulping. She giving a deep sigh before look at his face that seem lighten when she look at him.

"I will send you back. Next time, think before you did. Look, right now, i was the one that should send you home again!" She tched and rolling her eyes.

His lips immediately curled into a tint smile when she said that but he quickly shook his head a little.

"Ah no! It's okay. I will just walking or taking a taxi from here." He said but his heart telling something else. He want her to send him so that he will spend time with her much more longer! Eventhough they only staying in the car. Its just.... he want to see her longer?

Please saying that you will send me back no matter what......

He praying inside himself alone.

She slightly squinting her eyes and glaring onto him deeply.

"No. I will send you back." She said blankly before she want to get out from the car so that she will be the one that will driving the car this time but he grabbing her hand.

"Its okay! I will drive to my house. You only need to drive when going back later!" He said and giving a tint awkward smile. She biting her inner lips to prevent herself from smiling. She know. She know that he want to buying some time so that he will be together with her longer but she just act like she's innocent and doesn't know this trick.

With that, she just nodding and crossing her arms before looking to the front as he driving again to his house just like what she want : sending him back. The sky slowly want to drift into a dark night sky when he droving with her beside him.

He can't even help but to glancing, biting his inner lips and in uneasy because of this attitude of her. She's too silent! He somehow doesn't like this side of her! Where is her brave and troublesome attitudes before!!!!

After for a while driving, finally they in front of his house building. He stopping the car beside the road as jungkook clearing his throat before slowly looking towards her awkwardly.