8️⃣

That night, after taking her shower and doing her night routine, her mind keep thinking of him ; His faces that really really looking good. A tint smile somehow plastered on her lips when remembering again that face of him ; showing nothing and no expression but only his handsome face.

She grabbing for her phone, typing a message to mingyu. She have to do this. Her heart telling her to do this.

I want an information about that guy earlier. If you can, send to me as soon as possible and don't ask why.

That's a message that she send to mingyu. With that, she jumped onto the bed, staring onto the ceiling with her smile never faded from her lips. His beautiful eyes.... she will never forget that.

Jungkook also slowly taking his spot to sleep beside his brother. He laying down with his arm on his forehead, thinking of what she did just now.

What if she use her power to make me down?

what if i got fired from hospital?

ughhh!!!

His mind thinking about that.

"Ah the autograph for jungwon... Hmmm... It's look like i wont get it forever." He mumbled and rubbing his temple before turning to the side, facing jungwon who sleeping peacefully beside him.

He sighing again and smiling a little, caressing jungwon's cheeks before he staring straight to the ceiling again.

Why i feels something familiar?

He asking himself of what he found when seeing her, tzuyu. He feel something familiar. Sonething that he already seen before. Where? and When?

Ah whatever.

He closed his eyes until he slowly drifted into a dreamland, without knowing someone was thinking about him and want to meet him again again and again.

  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The next day just like usual, jungkook will went to his work, leaving jungwon with a breakfast on the table. He change his outfit to his nurse uniform, fixing his hair a little and checking himself on the mirror before walking out from the worker room.

"Oh jungkook-ah!" Sana suddenly calling for him makes he stop from walking and slightly raise his eyebrows. He walk to the hospital counter where sana and two other girls working.

"Yes?" He ask, looking straight into her face.

"Mrs. Lee want to talk with you." Sana said shyly as he giving a tint smile before nodding to her. He then walking around with his eyes lingering around the hospital, searching for Mrs. Lee.

"Jungkook! Im here!" Mrs Lee suddenly call for him makes he walking towards her and bowing a little. She's a senior here though!

"What can i help Mrs Lee?"

"Can you go to the counter, take a piece of paper in the green envelope and go to the address that already written on the paper! Im sure you can handle this. She won't meet her father at this hospital so i hope you will persuade her?" She said earning a serious look from him.

"Oh really? Hm then i will do my best. So im off to the place now." He said, bowing and walking to take the envelope, wanting to go to the address that written on that paper.