2️⃣1️⃣

"You will drive. Can you?" She smiling with her head tilting a little making he sighing and nodded his head without any words. He grab the key roughly from her hand and walking to the driver seat follow by her and jungwon. She take a passenger sit that beside him while jungwon at the back seat.

The sky slowly setting to change into dark and the way to his house much more silent as tzuyu keep glancing to him. She slowly sneaking her hand onto his thighs makes he hit her hand and glaring to her.

He tilting his head as if he was giving a sign that 'My brother is here at the back!'

She chuckled silently and still sneaking her hand again again and again even though he keep slapping her hand. Jungwon slowly falling asleep as she immeditely grabbing his arm, leaning her head onto his shoulder and hugging his arm while he was driving.

He glancing to the back, afraid that jungwon will see all of this. He don't want jungwon to know! He never want jungwon know!

"Chou Tzuyu! Let me go and please dont do this!" He said and wriggled his arm but she wont let it go. He sighing and tried to control his feelings. Oh god....

"This feels good..." She mumbled with her eyes closed and tint smile plastered on her lips. Too good : hugging and having him beside her.

After for a while, he finally arrived in front of his house as he quickly let go of her hand with a sigh and going out from the car just like that. She also quickly get out from the car. She will do anything to get his attention! Anything.

Jungkook open the backseat door, and tapping jungwon's cheeks a little with a tint smile.

"Jungwon-ah... we're here. Hyung will carry you inside hm?" He talk really really soft makes tzuyu frown out of sudden. She want his attention too!

He quickly lift jungwon up and walking to his house without glancing to her at all.

"Yah!" She catch him up and standing beside him when he open the door of his house.

"Let's going out, eat dinner together?" She ask, holding and playing with his shirt's hem with a little pout on her lips. He clenching his jaw, really can't hold too long if she keep acting like this. God...

"I won't. Jungwon will leave alone." He get inside the house,leaving her again. She tched and sighing before get inside the house too, looking around just like a lost girl in someone town.

"This is not your place. Your place is at your big luxury house. So go there." He suddenly said and stood up again after putting and tugging jungwon inside the blanket.

She crossed her arms and raising her eyebrows.

"If with you, im willing to staying wherever it is.. even in the forest." She stepping forward, grabbing his shirt makes he stepping foward, closer to her. He gulped with his eyes fixed on her as she smirking non stop - seducing him.

Those stares happen for a minute before He quickly clear his throat and stepping back again.

"Errr yeah your signature. You promise to jungwon right just now? So promise is a promise." He grabbing Jungwon's book which is a cars collection books from her company too, handing it towards her. She raise her eyebrows again.

"I wont until you going out and accompany me for dinner." She said makes he sighing deeply and loudly. He tired of this! He really tired.

"Okay fine! This is the last time i will meet you and even going out with you. Last time." He said and walking passed her to going out. She chuckled a little before putting the signature then follow him from behind to the outside too.

But Who said this will be the last night?

No.

It's not the last night until she got him.