2️⃣9️⃣

Jungkook taking his sweater from the locker and put it on before walking out towards the hospital lobby after finish his working shift. He look at his watch, seeing its already 8:00 PM. The sky already dark and blewing its harsh cold wind. His eyes suddenly caught a car that he knew, still parking perfectly in front of the hospital. He quickly running to the outside with a big worried feelings inside his heart.

"Her car? Don't tell me.." He sighing, clenching his jaw and grinding his teeth. He already know how stubborn she is and already used to it even though he just know her only for a few months right now.

The thunder suddenly clapping loudly, makes he flinched and much more worried. The sky was leaden, the wind was icy and withering. Slowly, the sky releasing its cries, raining and making the sounds of the rain filling the spaces. From a gentle and steady rain, its change into a heavy and sting rain.

"Aish.." He sighing and really in worried of her right now. He can't even describe of how worried he is knowing that she left her car just like this, walking away without anything.

He looking around in a rush and obviously showing his worried faces plastered right now.

Just like what he wish, Jay, his workmate suddenly coming to him with a weird look.

"Sunbaenim! What's wrong?"

"Jay-ah, Let me lend your motorcycle for tonight. You can get a taxi and tell me how much the payment that you make then i will pay you back tomorrow. Im in a rush!!!" He grabbing jay's hand, snatching the motorcycle key without waiting for jay to replying his words.

"Yah!!Sunbaenim!!!"

Jungkook already running away, putting the helmet and riding Jay's motorcycle away in a rush. He just follow his heart as his heart telling him that he need to do this. He's that worried towards her.

Rain come down so hard, almost hurting and stinging his skin but he doesn't care anymore. What he know right now is, he want to see her and make sure she safe.

With the full speed of the motorcyle, he looking around searching for her along the road. After for a while, he finally saw a figure of woman in her white dress, walking alone along the dark empty road. He speeding up again, until he passing her and stopping the motorcycle in front of her.

He quickly taking of his helmet and get off from the motorcycle, looking onto her blankly with those doe eyes, wet shirt and wet hair of him. He could see of how broke she is this night, in wet and swollen because of rain and tears. She slowly looking up to the front, seeing him with the most soft and sad eyes. She crying in rain, making eveyone doesn't know that she's crying but jungkook know. He could see it even clear than anybody could see.

"Tzuyu..." He calling for her name makes she quickly stepping towards him and without hesitation, she hugging him tightly and crying in his arms. She sobbing and sniffing silently, as he gasped when she did this. He could feel how warm she is, and how calm he is when being like this with her.

"Jungkook...." She whined, crying and sobbing.

His arms slowly wrapping around her waist, in hesitate to hugging her back but yeah, he did it. He hug her back. He patting her back, stroking her hair with a tint shaking smile on his lips.

For a minute, they staying hugging each other under the rain showing their true feelings to each other.  After that, jungkook slowly broke the hug, staring onto her face with the most sincere feelings ever. He sighing in relief and taking off his sweater before putting it on around her shoulder. Without talking much, he then dragging her hand towards the motorcycle, putting the helmet on her before he get on it, follow by her.

"Hold me tightly." He sternly said, making she quickly hugging him from behind, leaning her head onto his back before he riding the motorcycle away, together with her.

That night, She swear. She swear that she want to have him in her life forever.