1️⃣0️⃣

Jungkook going back to his house with his hand wrapping with the handkerchief and its already full with blood. He's bleeding too much! He groaned and get inside the bathroom, unwrapped the handkerchief before washing his hand into the sink.

"Ahhh......" He hissed in pain, groaning with his eyes tightly closed.

The blood mix with water keep inside the sink means the blood didn't stop flowing from his hand. He then quickly grab another band aid tape and wrapped his hand again perfectly.

"Hyung?!" Jungwon suddenly called for him excitedly, makes he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah! Im in toilet. Wait!" He shout and fixing the band aid tap properly before going out. Jungwon's eyes fix onto his hand, seeing those tape makes he in weird.

"What happened to you hyung?!"

"Nothing. Just a minor wound when working. Why?" He ask with a tint smile.

"Hyung! I heard you went to Mrs. Chou Tzuyu event that day! Is it good? Is she pretty?! Why don't you ask her autograph for me..." He pouting as jungkook gasped when hearing this.

Where did he know?! Mr.Park told him or what?!

"Ah.. i forget! Next time okay? I will. I will ask her about that okay?" He smiling, caressing jungwon's head earning a aggressive nodded and wide grin from jungwon. He's that happy when it comes to MRS CHOU TZUYU. He really adore her and likes each of the car from her company. That's the main reason he like her actually - Car. He want to be like her too!

"Thankyou hyung! I love you!" Jungwon hugging him as he sighing deeply when thinking about the autograph. Oh hell. He need to ask a autograph from this stubborn, arrogant and non - manners girl?!

He stroke jungwon's hair a little before they broke the hug.

"I—-"

"Yah jeon jungkook!!!!!!" Taehyung suddenly barged the door, rushing towards him with his hand holding his mobile phone. Jungkook in weird, furrowed his eyebrows and look at him in confused.

"What?!"

"You meet Mrs. Chou Tzuyu???!! Look at this! She become a headline on the news because of his attitude. And i saw you inside the videos that become viral!" Taehyung said and give him his phone. Jungkook look at the phone's screen and just sighing before raising his eyebrows.

So jungwon know from here.

"So what then? I don't care." He shrugged his shoulder and walk away to the corner of the house, fixing the clothes shelf. Taehyung come to him again and hold his hand that wrapped with band aid tape.

"What happened to your hand?!"

"Mrs Chou Tzuyu stabbed me? Should i say that? Should i tell you that?" Jungkook said slowly and glancing to jungwon before raising his eyebrows to taehyung. Taehyung gasped hearing this and grab his shoulder, leaning his lips to jungkook's ear.

"Fuck jungkook! She's crazy! She's lunatic!"

"Hyung did you already eat dinner?"

"Oh no. Im not." Taehyung's attitude quickly change when jungkook change the topic. From being aggresive and shock of what happen to pouting and showing his sad face. Jungkook smirking and chuckled sarcastically. He always success to change the topic when it comes with taehyung.

"Then let's go eat and buy jungwon some foods."

They then walking out with jungkook's mind slightly thinking of tzuyu ; why he feel familiar with her eyes, why she that hate to her father and why she act like that. That's what he thinking.