9️⃣

Jungkook finally arrived in front of a really really big house, makes he in hesitate, awkward and somehow amazed of how Big and pretty this house is. He look onto the address again to make sure that this is the true house before he taking a deep breath and press the bell button.

Tzuyu who in her bathrobe, hissing in annoyed and searching for mingyu inside the house.

"Where is that bastard?! Usually he always here!" She mumbled and grinding her teeth before walking to the door, open it with her eyes slightly widened.

Of course, Jungkook much more in shock than her. His eyes widened but still maintain his innocent and his blank straight face. He never thought he will meet this rude girl again but yes, he is here ; meeting for her again.

"Mr jungkook... Oh ... you're a nurse hm? You look different in this uniform." She said with her eyes falling down onto his lips, chest and all way down to his toe. She's scanning up and down rapidly!

"Im here for work." He said blankly as she smirking and giving him a way.

"Then get in."

He sighing and stepping inside her house. His eyes wandering around the house as she just walking around him, still scanning him just like she was a police!

"So what are you doing here Mr.Jungkook?" She ask, standing in front of him and staring onto him with a tint smirk. He look at her too, handing a paper to her.

She look at the paper that he handed before take it and walk to the couch at the living room. He walking follow her from behind, standing still while looking at her who reading the paper.

"What are you doing? Sit!" She suddenly said while reading the papers makes he nod a little and taking a sit on the couch that placed across her.

"So you're coming here to tell me this? This shit?" She ask, looking up onto his face with annoyed feelings and slightly glaring to him.

"Yes. Your father already done undergo his surgery and he still not in stable condition. So you need to see him, giving him a courage words to make he stay strong. Will you come? For your father." He explained to her earning a tint smirk from her.

"I won't and i won't care if he dead. Thankyou." She stood up and walk away to the kitchen while he slightly stunned hearing those word from her.

What's wrong with her and her father?

He thought in weird, stood up from the couch and walk to the kitchen too.

"But—-"

She taking a knife, turn her body around and holding it towards him makes he slightly froze and eyes widened. She walking much more closer with a knife point to him as he fixed his eyes into her.

"If i said i won't that's mean i won't." She said sternly then act like she was a psycho or a crazy girl that want to stabbed his stomach but he was quick enough to respond and block it by holding the knife. The sharp side of the knife digging deeply inside his palm, makes his blood rolling down reached the floor. Her eyes slightly widened when he did this. She won't expect it but yeah, she hurt him.

"Then if i said you must go that's mean you need to go." He whispered with his husky stern voices and his face still calm and blank just like usual. Nothing change, nothing showing on his face ; pain or hurt - there is no. She staring into his eyes for a while,  feeling fluttered, something unusual and familiar.

He grab the knife from her hand and throw it into the sink before he let his hand down, didn't care at all of his hand that bleeding badly. The blood still dripping down from his hand.

He look at her for a second again and want to walk away but she grab his arm makes he turn around again, facing her. She grab the handkerchief that placed on the kitchen counter before she wrapped his hand with it. He just staring and raising his eyebrows a little when she did that.

"I will think of this as our destiny." She said, still focus on his hand. When she done, he let his hand down and he look at her face again with his face showing a slight stern vibes but also confused with her words.

"Make sure you come tomorrow." He said coldly and walk away, taking his things before walking out from her house. She sighing a little of what she did - not because she regret of hurting him but because he didn't afraid of her. Before this, Whenever she make a crazy or dangerous things, Everyone will afraid of her as if she was a monster but now, Jungkook was the only one that didn't afraid of her. He's the only one.

"I don't know why but i will go for you." She smirking out of sudden and having a little big desire of wanting him. She want him. She want him and she will get him.